[ROM] [SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 4 -- [BETA 03/05/2012]

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I just booted into cm9...pretty sweet...but in my contacts every contact is double..how do u fix that?

Garlick

Reaction score
I just booted into cm9...pretty sweet...but in my contacts every contact is double..how do u fix that?

You'll need to go in and manually join the accounts.

It's kind of time consuming, unfortunately.

You do this by clicking on the contact, hitting menu, then edit, then menu again, and join.

Then you select the repeat contact, and then click done.

JKingDev

Reaction score
You'll need to go in and manually join the accounts.

It's kind of time consuming, unfortunately.

You do this by clicking on the contact, hitting menu, then edit, then menu again, and join.

Then you select the repeat contact, and then click done.
Fix it online in gmail. I think the web interface has an option to merge duplicates.

JKingDev

Reaction score
I just realized there is a sound problem with bluetooth. Regular sounds are fine but in call audio is gone if bluetooth is on. This is on 3/13. So keep bluetooth off for now.

Garlick

Reaction score
I just realized there is a sound problem with bluetooth. Regular sounds are fine but in call audio is gone if bluetooth is on. This is on 3/13. So keep bluetooth off for now.

That's been the case with all of the builds so far. It's noted in the original post.

Garlick

Reaction score
Fix it online in gmail. I think the web interface has an option to merge duplicates.

That may not fix it. If you are syncing your contacts with Facebook, or your exchange service, Gmail may not have control over that. I use Gmail, Exchange, Google+ & Facebook. Whenever I flash a new ROM from scratch, I have to manually join my contacts like how I described it.

I'm assuming when he's importing, the same thing is happening. That's why I don't restore from Gmail or sync there anymore, I export my VCard file, and then re-import from the SD card after a full wipe. it's a lot cleaner and easier.

JKingDev

Reaction score
That's been the case with all of the builds so far. It's noted in the original post.
I thought the problem was with *all* audio, not just in call audio. Then earlier in the thread I thought someone reported that the bluetooth issue was fixed. I guess just a misunderstanding.

Garlick

Reaction score
I thought the problem was with *all* audio, not just in call audio. Then earlier in the thread I thought someone reported that the bluetooth issue was fixed. I guess just a misunderstanding.

Nope, not yet. There's been no bluetooth bug fixes installed yet, according to the change logs.

The Mute button in call bug has been fixed, but Blue Tooth sound is still an issue.

JKingDev

Reaction score
Nope, not yet. There's been no bluetooth bug fixes installed yet, according to the change logs.

The Mute button in call bug has been fixed, but Blue Tooth sound is still an issue.
Are there changelogs for the nightlies? Where can I find that?

Garlick

Reaction score
Are there changelogs for the nightlies? Where can I find that?

They're on his blog, he also tweets little tidbits as well, but the official changes are logged on his blog.

If you have github access you can get a more detailed report, as he's usually a day behind on the blog.

moccor

Reaction score
My battery lasts about 2x as much as stock debloated. I also run setcpu to stay underclocked and task manager. I can get about 6-8 hrs on a heavy use day.

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums

Well now I definitely gotta figure out how to flash this and do it haha.

Garlick

Reaction score
+1 i see a changelog on his blog but it doesnt really seem specific to the nightlies

According to his twitter account, the system pulls nightly, and then posts the changes.

If they don't correct anything, he doesn't post to the change log.

If he feels he has a complete fix, he posts it.

And again, the changelogs seem to be behind by 24 hours.

moccor

Reaction score
Are we supposed to use the most up to date gapps or should we be using 3/04 that we'er told to use at the start of the thread?

Last edited: