[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Hoping Audio is working by the end of the night! Can't wait to test that part out as well.

If audio is working by tonight I hope there's a release for it. That's all I'm waiting for to play with this. dancedroid

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I hear he is working on fixing audio, but has anyone heard if he's working on the Landscape/Portrait issues?

dustyjerran

Reaction score
OK I just flashed it. Anyway to get portrait to work?
Also, my Wifi is downloading this VERY slowly compared to usual.

Other than that it looks awesome.

You can go yo setting and turn off auto rotate when ur in portrait mode

Sent from my Kindle Fire using DroidForums

uToTMeH8

Reaction score
The home button doesn't work, but if you head over to the thread on xda there is a fix released. You're probably better off waiting for the next release which fixes that, audio and maybe some other stuff. Thanks Hashcode for the amazing work you've done with ICS and especially safestrap. Now even the noobiest of Rom flashers don't have to worry as much about bricking

nutpn

Reaction score
With my keyboard out it rotates like it should,thanks again Hascode0f ,you have brought this so far and it is nice,we owe you ,thanks

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
The home button doesn't work, but if you head over to the thread on xda there is a fix released. You're probably better off waiting for the next release which fixes that, audio and maybe some other stuff. Thanks Hashcode for the amazing work you've done with ICS and especially safestrap. Now even the noobiest of Rom flashers don't have to worry as much about bricking

Link? I couldn't find it.

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

uToTMeH8

Reaction score
Like I said...You are better off waiting, but if you want the home button that badly you can get the files and instructions here

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
New build is out on the blog / XDA / RootzWiki:
Hash of Codes: Downloads

Audio and the home key are fixed. Missing "B" key and rotational issues are still there (for the time being).

Any codec or service which uses /dev/ion misc device driver will crash out (read as camera).

Enjoy

I'll let TrentB update the 1st page.

Awesome I just flashed it and both the audio and home key work fine.
Thanks.

uToTMeH8

Reaction score
Audio was working for me as well at first, but when I tried changing the media volume when playing an mp3 all sounds stopped. I didn't reboot or play around with it to see if it fixed it. Just toggled safe system because I need my phone for the day. I'll try again tomorrow. Anyone else have this issue?

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Audio was working for me as well at first, but when I tried changing the media volume when playing an mp3 all sounds stopped. I didn't reboot or play around with it to see if it fixed it. Just toggled safe system because I need my phone for the day. I'll try again tomorrow. Anyone else have this issue?

Same here. Audio doesn't work after I did the same thing earlier.

Also, what do you mean by "toggle safe system?"

*EDIT* After rebooting, it works again!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here. Audio doesn't work after I did the same thing earlier.

Also, what do you mean by "toggle safe system?"

He's referring to his recovery (safestrap).

Sent from my rooted, ROM'd, and Safestrapped XT862