[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3

Adhd

Reaction score
I had the same issue.. I just wiped and reinstalled..

As far as page scrolling goes..I love it. It doesn't scroll forever now lol.
Sent from my Droid 3 ICSed using DroidForums

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I installed Alpha 5, after only wiping the dalvik cache and for some reason it didn't like that. It started to constantly restart and restart. I reverted it back to alpha 4 for the time being until I get some answers.

Is it because I didn't wipe the whole thing? And cache?

Has anyone had the same problem?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums

Yes, you have to do a complete wipe. Hashcode is making changes throughout the system so a wipe will always be necessary until it reaches a "release" state (not alpha, not beta or release candidate).

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
so i installed it by following the instructions. after hitting reboot phone, my phone turned off and now i am unable to power it back on. WTF!?!?

Droid3HSV

Reaction score
I love this ROM, it has a little way to go. For alpha stage it is wonderful. Needs some polish still(my physical keyboard doesn't light up). Keep up the sweet work Hash, looking forward to updates.

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

ndknoy

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with gtalk force closing. Rebooting doesn't help but doing a fresh install of gapps will work for a short time. Doing a clean wipe reinstalling everything does the same. I haven't been able to track down what might be conflicting with talk, wondering if anyone had discovered something.

fezdlc

Reaction score
This Rom is great! Good job hashcode! I was running 4 and decided to upgrade to alpha 5. One main thing I noticed was that Skype for android doesnt work on alpha 5? It was working on alpha 4. Does anybody have this issue and a fix?

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I noticed (though its probably an issue with the launcher) that the lock icon on the lockscreen sometimes moves somewhere else, where it's not supposed to be. One time it rendered itself half off the screen on the right side, middle hahaha. All I had to do to fix it was turn the screen off and back on

Adhd

Reaction score
HSV, just go to display settings and check the automatic brightness setting.

deadhd5

Reaction score
This is a giant leap forward for my phone, but Ihave one issue preventing me from keeping this as my daily driver. My corporate calendar ia not showing up / syncing. Weird because e,ail is just fine. Anyone have a similar issue?

Thanks to hashcode for all the hard work!

mikedomo

Reaction score
In my case I cant do calls, the another things all right, good job Hashcode I follow your job! I hope get the final version soon. Keep it!

thomashedd

Reaction score
Did you install using Safestrap?
I have still unsuccessfully been able to switch back to ice cream sandwhich (safe) after disabling safe and then going back to safe (icecream sandwhich). Any tips?