[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3 -- [NIGHTLIES]

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes you should be able to flash it after.

Even if you don't the phone will boot but you won't have market and Gmail is all. No big deal.

Sent from my XT862 + ICS

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It won't because its looking for built in hardware acceleration I believe.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

Adhd

Reaction score
Is there anyway to turn off slide to unlock ? I hate it for when its in my pocket.

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

Maverick0984

Reaction score
When trying to use the hardware keyboard in the browser, it closes the browser and goes to the home screen? Was a freshly wiped install and everything. 2 different nightlies. Any ideas?

krazyace38

Reaction score
Are the nighties full roms or just update patches

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

krazyace38

Reaction score
I hope the Bluetooth static issue gets resolved in the next build. I depend on my bluetooth while driving so I can keep both hands on the wheel. :) kool ass rom

Mrkanyewest

Reaction score
Working front cam is making me real real happy! Once the hw codecs get worked out, this'll be perfect.

Adhd

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Is there any workarounds for netflix or video as of right now? I had to switch back given my phone is my only form of entertainment for the next week. :/ thanks for everything you have done.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

krazyace38

Reaction score
Anybody know why the changelog is not updated with the Nightlies It would be nice to know what the new nightly build is on the same day it is posted that way if it is something that I use like the bluetooth then i could update it that morning and be able to use my bluetooth :)

bfgmudder

Reaction score
Anybody know why the changelog is not updated with the Nightlies It would be nice to know what the new nightly build is on the same day it is posted that way if it is something that I use like the bluetooth then i could update it that morning and be able to use my bluetooth :)

I found a way around for my bluetooth.. YEAHHHH bluetooth works for me so i have a daily driver. when ever i get on. i click on the bluetooth then turn on. after it is on i click the wifi button. and make call. and crystal clear sound for me.. thanks hash and team

krazyace38

Reaction score
I found a way around for my bluetooth.. YEAHHHH bluetooth works for me so i have a daily driver. when ever i get on. i click on the bluetooth then turn on. after it is on i click the wifi button. and make call. and crystal clear sound for me.. thanks hash and team
Thanks dude thats awesome i can deal with a little battery drain for my bluetooth I have to give it a go as soon as I get home