Select All to Delete Emails?

Letty

Reaction score
Hi, thanks to all who give so many good tips. I haven't found this an answer to this question:

Is there any way to "select all" for all the emails in a folder such as the Trash folder? I delete one at a time now and feel there must be a faster way. Am I missing something really simple??!!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope, there is not. Unfortunately there isn't a "update all" for the apps either (at least not that I've found)

OP
L

Letty

Reaction score
Thanks for delete emails answers

Too bad, but thanks to all of you! At least I can stop looking for that shortcut and go on to other "droid studies". :)

JCo352

Reaction score
Only thing you can do is hit the check mark to the left of the title and delete them all like that

ralphghudson

Reaction score
You would think that the company that is developing the andoid software would add that simple ability to the functionality of thier software. After all the Droid is supposed to be one of the top sophisticated SMART phones

QbFree98

Reaction score
You would think that the company that is developing the andoid software would add that simple ability to the functionality of thier software. After all the Droid is supposed to be one of the top sophisticated SMART phones

Developers often over look the simplest things.