1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Select All Keyboard Shortcut Not Working GPA14

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by nocarsgo, Apr 15, 2011.

1. nocarsgo

nocarsgo New Member

I apologize if this has been posted already, I searched and looked through a few pages of threads, but didn't find it.

Is anyone else having problems using the "menu + a" shortcut to select all text? I have been using these GPA builds since 9 I believe and am currently on GPA14. It hasn't worked on any of these and I am pretty sure it worked on the last rom I used before the GPA's. (Bugless Beast 6.2.1) It seems like it selects it, but then deselects it when you take your fingers off the buttons. Am I the only one having this problem? Thanks.
  2. nocarsgo

nocarsgo New Member

No one else has had this happen to them? If it is working for you, could you just let me know? That way I can tell that it is my phone that is messed up. If it is also not working for you, perhaps it is a problem in the rom. Anyone out there care to try it real quick and let me know?
Search tags for this page

android keyboard shortcut paste