seidio

edking4

Reaction score
Yea seidio's products are available mostly online. Best Buy does carry some of there stuff for blackberries but thats about it....online only.

Chesapeake

Reaction score
Just be forewarned about all the hassle you're going to go through with the top not fitting, then return time lag, etc... just my opinion though. Am currently pretty bummed about it. Got mine last night after waiting for it, and it doesn't fit. Like you, I like to just go pick things up at a store but I thought this case would be worth the wait. :mad:

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Chesapeake said:
Just be forewarned about all the hassle you're going to go through with the top not fitting, then return time lag, etc... just my opinion though. Am currently pretty bummed about it. Got mine last night after waiting for it, and it doesn't fit. Like you, I like to just go pick things up at a store but I thought this case would be worth the wait. :mad:

Hello,

Thank you for your comments and we are sorry about your experience. We have identified the issue and have already corrected them. All the cases that we are shipping now are the new version and shouldn't have any issues.

If you have a fitment issue from before, rest assured that we will be more than happy to take care of it for you. Please PM us your order information and we can see what we can do!

Regards,

Gkope

Reaction score

Received mine two days ago. Fits perfectly. It is much better than the case I bought at VZW. Just wish it worked with the docking station and car mount.

Chesapeake

Reaction score
Chesapeake said:

Hello,

Thank you for your comments and we are sorry about your experience. We have identified the issue and have already corrected them. All the cases that we are shipping now are the new version and shouldn't have any issues.

If you have a fitment issue from before, rest assured that we will be more than happy to take care of it for you. Please PM us your order information and we can see what we can do!

Regards,

Unfortunately either there are still problems or you are shippin out old ones. Got mine Tuesday. As in Feb 15. Have already asked for refund. I don't wsnt to pay 30 bucks and have to wait multiple shipments and however many days to get it to fit. But that's just me. Thanks for your comments.