Seidio screen protector?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use Seidio's screen protector? I purchased one of their spare batteries for the Droid last night and figured I would try their screen protector as well. I have the Zagg protector on right now, but I wanted to try something different.

dodgemaniac

Reaction score
I don't have one but would be intrested to know what you think about it when u receive it

Magdroid

Reaction score
I also am interested in knowing. I <3 the Zagg shield for creating a screen protector that I don't have to dust off fingerprints every 5 minutes. I </3 the Zagg shield for the awful sticky feeling when trying to scroll and such. Looking for a possible replacement..and haven't ventured into getting the Seidio....yet!

Zecpull

Reaction score
I just got 2 Put them on my phone and my Sons Droid..I had tried others..this is by far the Best..It went on very clean. Just make sure you clean your Screen Very well. I used eye glass cleaner and an eye glass Micro fiber cloth. You can not tell I have a Screen protector on my phone. I also got the Seidio Case..and Love it. I had the Verizon protective case and it was Bulky and never really fit. The Seidio looks as if it came on the phone..

Pele

Reaction score
Does the screen protector have a hole for the phone's speaker?

I used a couple left over Universal (Cut to fit) style screen protectors since I have them left over from my previous phone, an HTC Touch Pro (Junk)...
I found that after I put the screen protector on, the volume was greatly reduced. I had to take a razor blade and cut a hole in the screen protector to hear better.

deubster

Reaction score
I bought Seidio's screen protector when I bought their Innocase.

Pros -
Fits well. No cutting required.

Doesn't require moisture or adhesives to apply.

No bubbles, except a few tiny ones at the very edges - not noticeable.

Cons -
Mine's getting scratched up in one area, probably by some contents of my pockets. You don't see the scratches when the phone is turned on, even with lowest level brightness, only when off.

It's neither smudgeproof nor free.

Really, it's as good as I'd have a right to expect from this type of product.

mrnelson86

Reaction score
Best screen protector I've tried, light years better than zagg, I had a zagg on my droid and all it did was mess up my screen by leaving residue crap all over it when I finally took it off due to the nasty tacky feel and scratches in it

Sparty83

Reaction score
I got mine today and it went on real easy. Definitely glad I got it as I can't even really tell it's on there. I bought two just in case, but it doesn't look as though I'll need to be worrying about changing it anytime soon. :motdroidhoriz:

Snagtooth

Reaction score
+1 for props on the Seidio screen protector.

Mine went on very well, no bubbles at all, virtually undetectable. Of course, I too cleaned the screen thoroughly before applying. I have also have the case and the belt clip. Love them both. Desktop charger on the way and the car kit when it is available. Seidio may be a bit pricier, but if you want something that looks professional and keeps the form factor of the phone as close to its original design as possible - well you can't go wrong in my opinion.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 for Seidio screen protector.

I used the verizon one first, didn't like the cut outs on the top as they never sat right, then went with the Zagg and hated the mess.

Got the Seidio protector when I bought my Seidio case and the screen protector fits perfect and I love the feel of it.