seidio screen protector or invisashield??

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Accessories' started by drtnsnw, Jul 16, 2010.

1. drtnsnw

drtnsnw Member

My Dinc gets here today WAHOO!! In preporation I went to Bestbuy and got an invisashield to put on ASAP to keep the screen clear. Yesterday I ordered the Seidio rugged combo that comes with there screen protector. I have had the Zagg's on other phones and have it on my iPod touch and like them.

Should I use the invisashield or wait till the one from Seidio gets here early next week??

Chris
  2. drtnsnw

drtnsnw Member

went ahead and put the Invisisable shield on from Zagg. It is an awsome screen protector. I have had these in the past and like them on everything except my TP2. The only issue I have had was that the juice to apply the cover has always been in a pump bottle and this time had this stupid little sponge. It worked OK but was a pain

Chris
  3. JhankG

JhankG New Member

I prefer Seidio's screen protectors, mainly because they go on dry and don't feel tacky like the Zagg shields.

Sent from my DROIDX
  4. rickster53

rickster53 New Member

I just purchased the Seidio screen protector along with a case but am a bit disappointed with their screen protector. I was very careful in installing it but still managed to get many bubbles under the protector that could not be pushed out to the edge. I tried lifting it back off and reapplying but the problem worsens with every attempt. I suppose this might just be typical with any dry screen protector...
  5. him

him New Member

You can probably get away without using any. I have always used them on my winmobile screens but these new phones you dont need them. I know im not the only one who puts them on and when i go to replace them realize how much better the screen looks with out them. Now if they had something to protect the metal/plastic around the screen id go for that...
  6. smokiedabong

smokiedabong New Member

Seidio is way better , it doesn't have the orange peel look and it doesn't feel tacky . The last one that I installed lasted for 6 months without scratching so they are pretty resistant too .
    Be careful to clean the screen well , otherwise any invisible dust spec will leave an air pocket . If you managed to trap dust under , you can still remove it without damage with some clear tape , wash it with distiled water and reuse it .
  7. rickster53

rickster53 New Member

I agree that there is no tackiness at all which I like... I used a micro fiber cloth to ensure there was no dust on the screen when I applied mine, but I still wound up with bubbles I couldn't remove. I will try your suggestion of cleaning it with distilled water and reapplying it...
  8. RodgerRodger

RodgerRodger New Member

Definitely go with Seidio. Zagg is terrible (or it was for me anyway)

Read my full review under "Invisible Shield: Love it or Leave it?" titled " Goodbye Zagg, Hello Steinheil"

I go into detail about both options
  9. shadow man

shadow man New Member

Steinheil! I just replaced my zagg with the steinheil. I messed up my first attempt to apply, but the second one went on easy. I suppose that's one perk of the zagg is that they're easy to remove and reapply. the steinheil is actually "invisible" and retains the surface feel that it should. I tried to like the zagg...just couldn't do it.
  10. Paul_TheDroid

Paul_TheDroid New Member

How to get rid of the bubble

I'm using a Seidio screen protector and have small bubble near the camera joy stick that I can get rid. I scrapped the heck out of it with the card but it won't go away. Does anyone have any tip for me?
    Thanks in advance
Search tags for this page
how good are seido screen protectors
how to remove sedio screen protector
seidio crystal clear screen protector review
seidio incredible screen protector
seidio or zagg which is better s4
seidio screen guard review
seidio screen protector incredible

seidio screen protector review

seidio screen protector vs zagg
which screen protector is better zagg or seidio