seidio question

gpigate

Reaction score
with the seidio case for the tb, does it cover the screen? the original droid case had a plastic cover that covered the entire front of the phone and I hated it. stuff would get behind it etc.

is the tb case the same way?

dudewdroid

Reaction score
No it dosest cover the screen unless you buy the extra screen guard from them...

mjbalys

Reaction score
Just got my sedio Innocase 2 from them friday. It just covers the outer edge and that's it, no screen touching.

krusty46

Reaction score
It's my 4th Seidio case for my phones and it's the best fitting one I have ever used.
Granted my others all had slide out keyboards and were a slightly different style, but I love this one. Does not cover screen at all.

Telecaster

Reaction score
Got mine last week and it fits perfectly - no screen blockage, and nice grip. Worth it.

brodrick

Reaction score
Best Buy carries the Seidio case with holster under the Platinum brand for $34.99 (instead of $49.99). It says Seidio in small print on the bottom of the package.
And... you can have any color you want, as long as it's black! ;-)

mitchb2

Reaction score
Why can't I find this case in a b&m store? Are they online only?

hdeez

Reaction score
Its a good case, just dont drop the phone face down. I already cracked my glass. I think it was 20 bucks off Amazon

NickWBurns

Reaction score
I have the active x, its a two piece case. It's got a soft silicone cover on the phone with a harder cover that goes over the silicone and protects all the corners and back of the phone. I think the 1 and 2 are just one piece hard cases. Just look on the seidio website, they have pictures with descriptions

Sent through a bolt of thunder?

OP
G

gpigate

Reaction score
does it have the clear plastic screen over the glass screen of the phone? i had this on my droid and hated it.

NickWBurns

Reaction score
No, active x doesn't have anything over the screen, I think the same goes for the other but I'm not 100%

Sent through a bolt of thunder?

bailman

Reaction score
I just received my Seidio Rugged combo for my TB... Man is it nice, and it has a clear screen protector with it, although I won't be using it- I had a body guardz screen protector installed as soon as I left VZW with my bolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bassJAM

Reaction score
My rugged case came in last Thurs...and it sure seems rugged. The funny part is I've been working outside since I got this phone doing stone masonry work sweating it until the rugged combo arrived Thurs night. After only one day with the rugged case I started my new engineering job in an office today.