seidio order placed today

forsaken

Reaction score
ordered my innocase and extended battery today. i already put it in the seidio thread but the new 10% code is love2010. how long does their shipping normally take?

Reaction score
ordered my innocase and extended battery today. i already put it in the seidio thread but the new 10% code is love2010. how long does their shipping normally take?

I ordered my on Saturday this past weekend, and recieved mine on Wed (I live in MA).

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Hello,

Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to check on it for you!

Regards,

OP
F

forsaken

Reaction score
well my after a very crappy day of 2 jobs, i checked mt mail at 2 am this morning when i got home from work...... and my battery and case were there! ordered friday and got monday! thats pretty fast! i opened it up and the battery is awesome, bulk really is not that bad, the case looks great too......... but is not the one for the extended battery :icon_evil: looks like i will be calling seidio today

edit** just checked reciept that came with my order and compared to the sku on line. i guess when i called in and ordered the extended battery, and said i needed the innocase extended it was put in wrong. wouldnt make much sense to order a case i couldnt use lol

seidioseidio

Reaction score
well my after a very crappy day of 2 jobs, i checked mt mail at 2 am this morning when i got home from work...... and my battery and case were there! ordered friday and got monday! thats pretty fast! i opened it up and the battery is awesome, bulk really is not that bad, the case looks great too......... but is not the one for the extended battery :icon_evil: looks like i will be calling seidio today

edit** just checked reciept that came with my order and compared to the sku on line. i guess when i called in and ordered the extended battery, and said i needed the innocase extended it was put in wrong. wouldnt make much sense to order a case i couldnt use lol

Hello,

Thank you for your support and we are sorry that you got the wrong product! If it has not been taken care of, please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to take a look at it for you!

Regards,