Seidio MM Dock!

uscjoel

Reaction score
Just got an email saying that my dock has shipped!!!

piutebrian

Reaction score
dock

I went onto their website this morning and it said that it was now shipping with limited quantities available. I went ahead and ordered it. They charged my card already for it then I got an email from them stating that it was a preorder or on backorder.

When I went back to the site under the product description it still says that it is shipping now. Just FYI for those of you that haven't ordered yet. The description seems to be misleading.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went onto their website this morning and it said that it was now shipping with limited quantities available. I went ahead and ordered it. They charged my card already for it then I got an email from them stating that it was a preorder or on backorder.

When I went back to the site under the product description it still says that it is shipping now. Just FYI for those of you that haven't ordered yet. The description seems to be misleading.

They should not be charging your card when they know it is on backorder. That would piss me off.

seidioseidio

Reaction score

They should not be charging your card when they know it is on backorder. That would piss me off.

Seidio only charges the credit card when the order is shipped !

Seidio

piutebrian

Reaction score

Seidio only charges the credit card when the order is shipped !

Seidio
Seidio,
I have cut out a portion of the email that you guys sent me.

"One or more of the items listed below is either on backorder or is a pre-order item(s). We are constantly receiving shipments in and should be able to ship out your order soon. If you would like to change your shipping method please email us at [email protected] as soon as possible."

But I assure you that my card has been charged. The 25 bucks isn't going to make or break me but your statement above does not seem to match the facts.