Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery, how much a difference?

robdroid

Reaction score
i've had the seidio slim extended 1750mah battery for about 3 days now. don't have an exact scientific measurement, but i seem to be getting around 2.5 to 3 hours more up time before the charging indicator comes on vs the stock battery.

in addition to the extra battery life i like the fact that it keeps the slim form factor and uses the stock battery door.

if you're a heavy user you may want to wait for the 2150mah battery from vzw or the 3500 monster from seidio. i believe both of these batteries require the larger battery door.

I was thinking of waiting for either of the monster batteries and I know they have a new larger back panel! My question is whether they will make over sized cases for our Pregnant Incredible?

Robo-dRoid

Reaction score
hopefully helps out should be recieving mine around june 2nd according to amazon, got for 55 bucks with priority shipping, but i guess priority shipping to them is from may 14th to june 2nd lol

tempo

Reaction score
where is this battery available ? don't see it in seidio's online store ....

There is a link in this thread.

I've had the Seidio for about 10 days now and with what I'd term "moderate use" I rarely see my phone dip below 40-50% before bedtime. I'm very happy with it. YMMV.

shawnb2

Reaction score
I have had it for 2 days now. Certainly better results on the second day. I am certainly loving it so far. Amazon shipped it about a week earlier than they originally thought so I was happy to see it on my doorstep the other day. Makes a great phone even more incredible in my opinion.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I've had the 1750mah version for about 4 days, and I'm getting probably 20-30% more, as others have mentioned. On average, with maybe 1 1/2 - 2 hours or internet browsing, playing games, or messing with random apps, 2 hours of DroidLive or RadioTime usage (streaming radio), and probably 20-30 texts, I'm ending the day with about 30% battery life (I rarely make phone calls, so it's probably no more than 10-20 minutes of phone calls). On the OEM battery, this usage would drain my battery at the very end of the day.

The one thing that does continue with this battery however is the quick drop to 90%. When the phone is still on the charger and showing fully charged (showing 4220mv), I will take it off the charger and it will immediately drop to just under 4100mv. As such, the drop from 100% to 85-90% will happen in about 20 minutes with little to no usage. After that point, it's a slow and steady drop throughout the day. It appears that the HTC firmware is shorting us all of about 10% of our battery life on a daily basis based on the way the charger works with the phone.

im using my seidio today.. 1hr10min since unplugged, still at 100%. no usage tho..