seidio innocase wont stay on..

OP
F

flicek88

Reaction score
Could someone whos gotten a replacement top case tell me what way that they shipped it to you (usps,fedex or UPS) i was supposidly shipped out a replacement now a little over a week ago and i still dont have it. Customer service is now closed until monday, so i just thought i would ask here

I talked to someone at seidio earlier today and they're waiting for the revised case to arrive before shipping replacements. She said it would be another 2 weeks before the new cases would be shipped out. At least we know the replacement will actually work once it does come.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could someone whos gotten a replacement top case tell me what way that they shipped it to you (usps,fedex or UPS) i was supposidly shipped out a replacement now a little over a week ago and i still dont have it. Customer service is now closed until monday, so i just thought i would ask here

I talked to someone at seidio earlier today and they're waiting for the revised case to arrive before shipping replacements. She said it would be another 2 weeks before the new cases would be shipped out. At least we know the replacement will actually work once it does come.

As far as I know, Seidio always uses USPS (at least in the US) for their shipments. My information comes from getting three cases from them in the last three weeks.

Suffice to say that I went through a struggle to get a burgundy case with the embossed (non-white) logo on the back. On the plus side, Seidio made it right in the end and I'm quite happy with the case.

As far as different "castings" are concerned, I'm not surprised. I think Seidio has been through the wringer from their supplier(s) over the Droid Innocase. In my case, comparing the three cases I received, the color varied slightly from one to another. One had a "drilled" hole in the back, and two had square holes. And when I put this last version on, I noticed that the slight rise at the top of the back of the phone was less prominent than on the first and second cases I received. (The last one has the embossed logo.) All three of the cases I received fitted perfectly, but I suspect that's just the luck of the draw.

In short, I suspect that being a new product rushed to market to meet significant demand has resulted in some problems for Seidio. I've purchased several products from them over the years and this is the first I've had significant problems with. Still, they've straightened it all out in the end and I'm a satisfied customer.

I suggest that others with problems simply be firm, polite, and persistent. Seidio will get it right if it's possible to get it right. And that's not an insignificant point.

catmcc

Reaction score
We bought our droids yesterday and preordered the seidio cases before buying the phones so that we had them to go on right when we bought the hardware. We bought one black case and one gray case. Both cases fit our phones perfectly. Love the phones and love the cases!

yudan

Reaction score
i request them to ship the replacement via the same method they sent me in the first time, that's fedex, the replacement takes 4 days to arrive.(i live in hk)

SANhacker

Reaction score
We bought our droids yesterday and preordered the seidio cases before buying the phones so that we had them to go on right when we bought the hardware. We bought one black case and one gray case. Both cases fit our phones perfectly. Love the phones and love the cases!

+1
The fit and finish of the Seidio case is perfect on my Droid. The Charging Station is also perfect. No issues at all.

No, I don't work for Seidio. :)

smokiedabong

Reaction score
On two of my Droid's the case fits perfectly but on the third it doesn't . all of them are made on 49/09 but they all have different battery covers , sizes and sliding keyboards . Guess somebody messed up the mouldings dimensions for one of the production lines .

bucket8577

Reaction score
Just a heads up. Don't buy these 2nd hand from other users. I bought an Innocase second hand and the top doesn't fit. I called Seido and they will not send a replacement piece since I didn't buy it from an "authorised seller".

Buck