Seidio Innocase + Skinomi...

archangelg

Reaction score
Hello all, new Droid owner here.

I was wondering about purchasing both a Skinomi to protect the screen and the Seidio Innocase to cover the body. Has anybody here purchased both and have tried it? Does it fit? Thoughts or opinions?

I would appreciate any comments or feedback. Thanks!

warrior21

Reaction score
I use the seidio innocase and love it. It doesn't add much to the thickness of the phone but does a great job protecting it. I can't say much about the screen protector since I use the one from Verizon but you won't regret the case

AquaDan88

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure how I lived without my Seidio Innocase on my Droid. (Oh, I remember how I lived, by dropping my Droid constantly. LOL)

Since getting the Innocase, my phone has not been dropped. The added grip is great. My only complaint is that the screen portion of the case scratches the phone's chin when you use the slider. But if you don't use the physical keyboard, this is a non-issue.

I've also got the desktop cradle, and just ordered the car mount today. Try doing a search for Seidio on the forums. There are a few topics posted about people's experiences.

elsì

Reaction score
I have the seidio case and the holster for it and I love them both. I had a case from Verizon, but it was very thick and added a lot of resistance to the slider. It also attracted a lot of lint if it was in my pocket, I don't have either of these problems with the innocase. You wont regret it. :)

warrior21

Reaction score
I have the seidio case and the holster for it and I love them both. I had a case from Verizon, but it was very thick and added a lot of resistance to the slider. It also attracted a lot of lint if it was in my pocket, I don't have either of these problems with the innocase. You wont regret it. :)

I had that case and holster from verizon also for a while. That thing felt huge compared to the seidio. I'm glad I made the switch to the seidio. Now the verizon case is just another dust collector

cisco0910

Reaction score
Hello all, new Droid owner here.

I was wondering about purchasing both a Skinomi to protect the screen and the Seidio Innocase to cover the body. Has anybody here purchased both and have tried it? Does it fit? Thoughts or opinions?

I would appreciate any comments or feedback. Thanks!
i have the case and holster combo. worked great. I took the front part off about a month ago and it broke off cause it was so hard to take off. others havent' had probs like me taking it off but i did. Siedio was kind enought to send me another front cover, but, i've been caseless since by choice. it caseless fits in the siedio holster still which i'm doing. For a more in debt review, check the link below..

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/4859-seidio-case.html

AdamMax350

Reaction score
so there is a case and a holster for the case? seems like I got the holster and the phone rattles around in the case when its locked in. NOt a good feeling. Do I return it or do I have to get something extra?? thanks

OP
A

archangelg

Reaction score
Thanks to all for your input - I did some more reading and thinking and eventually put in a purchase for a black Seidio Innocase as well as the Skinomi.

Hopefully, I'll be able to check it out and give some feedback soon.

tjchoi87

Reaction score
So, i just got my droid ERIS seidio innocase and it is really easy to install. The problem is, how do you get it off? Sometimes i use a spare battery for when my phone dies and I have to open up the back. I tried pulling it off as hard as i can but it wont work. so i tried pulling the sides out from the top cover and it works, but i think during the process i might have broke the hinge on the left side so it doesn't stay on as well.. is there a proper way to remove this case?

seidioseidio

Reaction score
tjchoi87 said:
So, i just got my droid ERIS seidio innocase and it is really easy to install. The problem is, how do you get it off? Sometimes i use a spare battery for when my phone dies and I have to open up the back. I tried pulling it off as hard as i can but it wont work. so i tried pulling the sides out from the top cover and it works, but i think during the process i might have broke the hinge on the left side so it doesn't stay on as well.. is there a proper way to remove this case?

Hello,

For our Innocases II Suraface (Slider Type), we suggest you hold on to the top piece and wiggle the bottom piece from side to side to release the tabs. It may be a bit harder at first, but once you get a hang of it, you will feel right at home.

We are sorry about your broken hinge and would like to help, if you purchased the case directly from us, please PM us your order number we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

tjchoi87

Reaction score
@ SEIDIO : Thank you so much for the prompt response, it works well following ur instructions. I wonder if those side hinges are suppose to break easily. They don't seem to be as durable, but that may be because i was taking the case off improperly. I'm sad that my left hinge is broken so the case is not fully secure as i press the left side of the phone i can feel it not fully locked in. But the right side is fully entact and engaged.

I actually ordered it from androidcentral.com but i will see what their return policies are and maybe i can order a new one because i really do enjoy the slick design and durable material.

BigRalphN

Reaction score
Still waiting on my case. Shipped Mar 25 and stil l not here. I base it on Seidio website reported ship date.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk