Seidio Dock decals too!

Discussion in 'GrafiXpressions' started by blue rocket, Apr 18, 2010.

1. blue rocket

blue rocket Official DF Vendor
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that our Droid Battery Cover Decals fit your Seidio Dock's beautifully! Here are two installed... one Lime Green and one Purple Chrome!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are available from GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

hope you like them! :reddroid:

2. hypura

hypura Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Question about your decals; have you ever tried placing a decal on top of a Seidio case? Do they stick well on the surface or do they not work well on the surface of the Seidio case?

Please let me know, these decals look great :)

3. Malithar

Malithar Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd be very interested in knowing this as well. Finally talked the girlfriend into getting on my Verizon plan and she's going nuts over the gold Seidio case, but would like some Droid head decals as well. So picky. :p

4. smokiedabong

smokiedabong Member

Ratings:
    +14
    I had one on my SEIDIO case and it sticked there for a couple of months , but few days ago I had it in my pocket and the keys started peeling it off so I took it down . I would say it has a medium grip , not as good as on a flat surface but it still sticks .

5. blue rocket

blue rocket Official DF Vendor
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    these work well on the Seidio cases too, the surface is a bit porous, so as mentioned if you are someone that keeps these in your pocket they may peel up after a while. If you are careful, they should last a very long time!

Lime Green Battery Door Android decal shown on Sapphire Blue Innocase.

[​IMG]

Shown with a Gunmetal Metallic "Droid" Screen back overlay.
    [​IMG]

two more pics with the Innocase off... Gunmetal Metallic Colorlay w/Oil Slick "M" Logos.

[​IMG]

Close up shot to show the quality of these babies!
    [​IMG]

6. A.Brooks

A.Brooks Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't speak for his stickers, but I can for my own. I have access to a Vinyl cutter and I've made my own stickers, in fact I was shocked to see someone else had the same idea I did when it came to the Android robot being designed like that, it's funny, I have my original PSDs that I created that look very similar to his.

Anyway, my stickers last for a few months then they slowly come off. The things that really come off are the dots under the R. The larger items stick extremely well and I have my phone in and out of my pocket constantly. Right now I have a larger logo of my favorite football team (ATL Falcons) and it's been on for quite a while now and is showing no sign of coming off.

I would expect the vinyl he uses and the vinyl I use are close, if not identical. So you can expect a good few months out of the stickers before they have to be replaced. But lets be honest, who wants the same sticker for that long anyway? If you wanted it to last forever you could always clear/matte over the top of the case/sticker once it was down.

Search tags for this page
collage football decals for seidio cases for s4

android stickers

seidio vinyl skin decals s4