Seidio Cradle

dodgemaniac

Reaction score
Hello,

Just to confirm, our docks will have magnets that will put your Droid to dock/entertainment mode whenever you put it on the dock.[/QUOTE]

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Football_Bill

Reaction score
Verizon rep told me last week that some car mount and case that works with it will be coming out this week. Is it from seidio?

Will it be this week?

segen77

Reaction score
Verizon rep told me last week that some car mount and case that works with it will be coming out this week. Is it from seidio?

Will it be this week?

i heard the same thing at the store, but he didn't know a brand. i was told that everything is rebranded verizon anyway so there may not be a way to tell.

captclueless

Reaction score
I am wondering if the extended batteries will work with the motorola shell/holster combo?

ganish31

Reaction score
The cradle claims to fit with a seido case. I have the body glove hard case because I needed a case right then, I havent seen the seido so should my body glove still fit with the dock??

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm, someone copied and pasted the description for the Droid cradle:
Desktop Cradle
This convenient desktop cradle keeps your phone charged and ready to go. It utilizes the charging contacts on the back of the newer BlackBerry models and is compatible with our line of Innocases.

EMC23

Reaction score
We emailed them and were told there is no date as of right now :(

Spartan

Reaction score
Same issue I had with my Storm... cradle not nearly as attractive, but beats taking the case on and off everyday.

RJP3579

Reaction score
Just ordered their cover and holster combo. Hopefully will get the dock when that comes out. Will be nice to have these accessories without having to remove a cover to use them.