seidio cases or otterbox ones that is the question

shanimal92

Reaction score
It's very easy. I took a pocket knife and wedged it between the plastic and screen protector then it just came right off. It leaves some glue residue on the plastic so I would use some Goo Gone to get it off.

LOL, i just punched it out : ) Only two knuckles went through but still. i was looking for a way that it could come off easily and maybe i could put it back on, but after like 5min of trying to be i nice i poked it... real hard

kdkinc

Reaction score
Thought I'd a my .02 cents.
I returned the Otter box That I bought at VZW mainly because of the built in screen protector. Otter box said to me that it guaranteed for one year and will replace if it scratches.The other main reason for the return was the belt holster.
I never felt that it held the phone in place securely compared the the Seidio case the I had on my DX.
So I stopped on by Android Central and bought the Seidio case and Holster combo.
I was a bit hesitant because at the time the only surface case they had was a purple color, its a dark purple and looks kind of rich not to happy looking (pc). The Holster is black.
I also HAVE the EXtended battery.
At first the fit was a bit to tight for the surface case buy it does go on. This morning I made a alteration.
On the inside of the surface case they have some glued on felt. The felt had impressions from where the battery cover was pressing to hard so I removed two strips of the protection felt,About 3/8 of and inch on both edges,top to bottom, portrait position.
My past experience with the surface case was that the molded clips that hold the case together tend to wear out, To many battery pulls .I expect to have to buy a new case in a few months when they go on sale so I'm more than happy with the current case. I may still remove a bit more of the protection felt to make for a better fit.

The End.

When