Seidio Case

J-Buck

Reaction score
I loved both my case, extended battery, and the cradle! My only complaints were:

A: I paid extra for the travel charger, and it intermittently worked with their charger. I had to use my stock cable for charging with the cradle but I tried their travel charger with the phone alone, and it works fine, so.......whatever.

B: I LOVE my extended battery, omg, best thing I ever bought for the phone. Battery lasts so long now, it's amazing! My only complaint is I either have to take the front cover off because the back won't work with the extended battery.

That leads me to point C: The extended battery cover makes it impossible to have a cover no the back of your phone. I thought about trying to modify my stock seidio case back cover to work with the extended battery cover, but it goes over the camera spot almost, so I guess they must have had some problems with fitment or something because the back of y phone is now unprotected for the most part.

Nukewire

Reaction score
Just got mine today! This case is amazing! It feels great and fits perfect, well worth the money!

sc4fpse

Reaction score
It didn't even cross my mind that I was back at college now, and that I originally had my case shipped home. So, where did my replacement get shipped to? My house. Mom called, mentioned I got a package. Bah.

Hopefully I'll be able to get it this weekend. Don't think I'm not going to return my first case, Seidio. It might just be a few extra days.
facepalm3r.gif

Stormwing

Reaction score
Hey uh has anyone else had a problem where the tabs on the top piece grind into the plastic of the phone's keyboard frame? (mainly the area with the mic and verizon logo.)

My phone now has a rather large and obvious scratch that doesn't seem fixable...

masterxchief

Reaction score
Hey uh has anyone else had a problem where the tabs on the top piece grind into the plastic of the phone's keyboard frame? (mainly the area with the mic and verizon logo.)

My phone now has a rather large and obvious scratch that doesn't seem fixable...

Yup just saw it 2 days ago.

Reaction score

Yep, I noticed it the first time that I opened my phone, thankfully. I ended up taking my Dremel to the tabs to make it so that I can open the phone without the tabs damaging it more, but there is a noticeable, albeit slight, permanent scratch.

DroidJeff

Reaction score
my slider was a little loose prior to installing my innocase but now its perfectly tight.. must just depend on the batch of phones/cases

Reaction score
my slider was a little loose prior to installing my innocase but now its perfectly tight.. must just depend on the batch of phones/cases

Which to me says either the bottom tabs are rubbing on the chin of the phone, or the top tabs are rubbing against the case (or both). I don't imagine the case should do anything to the looseness of the slider unless it's creating friction somewhere.

dazed

Reaction score
anyone know of a coupon i can use to order the innocase/car mount? thanks!

mrredskin

Reaction score
$50 for the car mount?!?! absolutely ridiculous, regardless of the 10% off you can get. combine it with one of their cases and it's $80. Unreal.

Rudy

Reaction score
$50 for the car mount?!?! absolutely ridiculous, regardless of the 10% off you can get. combine it with one of their cases and it's $80. Unreal.

Until somebody can find me another car dock that fits with a case the quality of Seidio's and looks to be as functional, the price is unavoidable.

This is the only dock I've seen with a built in charging port, where you can just get in your car, drop the phone in, and it's plugged in. It also has micro-usb output, which is really nice if you are on a road trip and other friends want to charge their phones. It also looks like it comes with a good bit of hardware. See below

Backorder
(1) CK17MTDDC03 Innotraveler Car Kit
(1) CBP-MNUMUSBF 833 - Adaptor Cable
(1) CRCG17MTDD-BK 1303 - G1700S Car Kit
(1) MLP1-G25 228 - Locking Plate
(1) MWGB3 384 - Suction Cup Pedestal
(1) PMNHG 301 - Cigarette Lighter Charger

nb2a

Reaction score
Seidio case top defective

I recently bought a protective skin from Seidio for the droid.It seems the top part does not fit correctly.Seidio is admitting that the mold was off since there are actually 2 different types of droid phone tops.They will be replacing free of charge all the covers that do not fit.I am not sure if this was posted already. Just wanted to share the experience.Hopefully your phone does not have the different one that mine has so you are not in need of a replacement.They expect this to be done within 2 weeks.

Patrollin

Reaction score
Ordered my gray Innocase last Thursday, got it delivered by Monday. I gotta say, it fits like a glove and barely adds any bulk. Not sure if I got the new version or not but no problems installing or removing the case. As for the ultimate screen guard, wasn't as big a fan, found that I lost a bit of touch sensitivity so my screen will remain naked for now.

Case is great though, I highly recommend it. :icon_ banana:

mrredskin

Reaction score

Until somebody can find me another car dock that fits with a case the quality of Seidio's and looks to be as functional, the price is unavoidable.

This is the only dock I've seen with a built in charging port, where you can just get in your car, drop the phone in, and it's plugged in. It also has micro-usb output, which is really nice if you are on a road trip and other friends want to charge their phones. It also looks like it comes with a good bit of hardware. See below

Backorder
(1) CK17MTDDC03 Innotraveler Car Kit
(1) CBP-MNUMUSBF 833 - Adaptor Cable
(1) CRCG17MTDD-BK 1303 - G1700S Car Kit
(1) MLP1-G25 228 - Locking Plate
(1) MWGB3 384 - Suction Cup Pedestal
(1) PMNHG 301 - Cigarette Lighter Charger

the point here is $50 for something to hold your phone in and charge it. the moto charger can be had for $8 shipped on the bay. $42 extra for a 3rd party charger that will dock your phone? still ridiculous