Seidio Case

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Dream, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Ed Blown Vert

Ed Blown Vert Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Note Edge

Now this might have been a nice one to get.

2. J-Buck

J-Buck Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeh. imma just get black though since that would be the color of my droid if i had the clear case lol

3. tbever

tbever Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Defective case also!

I just got an amethyst colored (purple) one for my daughter and had exactly the same problem with the lower clips on the top part of the case. PITA! I will call them and hopefully they will get a replacement ASAP.

My Droid runs naked.

4. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Please PM me your order #, we will take care of this tomorrow

Sorry about the problem

Seidio

5. HeroNova

HeroNova Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I received my case today in autumn gold. Love the color and the fit. Doesn't hinder the slider function at all. Well done Seidio, I thought the search for a decent Droid case was useless.

6. RolandOG

RolandOG Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My Innocase and holster arrived tonight. Not much I can add other than to agree with all the other positive comments. Very nice case that doesn't add any noticeable bulk and feels good in the hand. The holster is well made. The spring holding the Droid in isn't as strong as my last flip phone but that phone was a PITA to remove.

This is my first time buying Seidio products but it won't be the last. Good stuff!

7. jrl9851

jrl9851 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I get my tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

8. sc4fpse

sc4fpse Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My case just arrived in-state and went through the local sorting facility. Looks like I might be getting mine tomorrow too!

And man, am I glad I ordered when I did. 10% off, and I got the free shipping before Seidio removed it. Phew! :icon_eek:

9. Vanilla Tarantino

Ratings:
    +0
    I just got my Sapphire Blue case today, and I must say that it is BEAUTIFUL. I'm very glad that I went with this color. The fit is great, but I do have the problem of the bottom clips of the front piece rubbing against the phone when sliding it open :sad: I'm wondering if exchanging it will make a difference (I'm worried that every case will be like this) or if I should just take my Dremel to it...I worry because I had this exact same problem with my Seidio case for my XV6800 (HTC Titan). I sanded the clips down on that one (although much more than I would need to for the Droid case), only to have them break on me after about a month because they were too thin.

10. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Curious, the clips on mine (Ash Grey) are so thin and short I don't think there's any way to sand them and retain functionality. But then again it's not rubbing in anyway when I open it either. I will say that, at least on the one I received the tolerances are amazing. It is a very tight and accurate fit (very even spacing all around) w/o being excessive like some of the other cases (I know the BodyGlove especially is supposed to be too tight).

Personally I would say try to get it exchanged before you try to mod it yourself. Would suck to have them break and then be out $$. Can you post a pic or two of the Blue, I really wanted to get that but didn't like the way it looked on their site (and from my understanding several of the cases look much better than they are represented).

11. Vanilla Tarantino

Ratings:
    +0
    Here are a few pics. I tried to get the lighting right to accurately represent the color. As others have said, it's definitely iridescent.

(And before anybody notices and says "OMGWTF?", yes, my screen seems a bit funky near the earpiece...that's because I'm using a crappy, chopped up iPod screen protector that a friend had while I wait for SGP to get more of their screen protectors in stock)

12. HMJB

HMJB Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh no, They announced a Clear one after I finally ordered a case few days ago... Figures :/

Search tags for this page

seidio convert plus for galaxy s3