Seidio Case

BzB

Reaction score
seems u have rotated the top cover for 180 degree......

yep. top cover is on 'upside down'. there is an opening for the mic that should be at the bottom of the screen. there's also an indentation at the top intended to make reaching the volume rocker easier.

vtrider159

Reaction score
This looks like a freat case, I may have to oder one in black tonight after I buy the droid. I also saw the car dock on their site which works with the case and has 2 other USB ports which also may be a good alternative to the OEM model.

Murz

Reaction score
Wow the ash grey Inocase matches the dock perfectly! Almost makes me wish I ordered that instead of the burgundy, but I love my case. so...

JamesX

Reaction score
XD he did. The little intention in the lower right is suppose to be for the power button and earphone jack on top :)

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Strike Two!

Before ordering my burgundy innocase, I confirmed with a Seidio customer rep that the case would have the embossed logo rather than the white painted logo on the case. Sure enough, the case arrived with the white painted logo.

I called again and explained. I was told not to worry and that a replacement case would be sent. Fine.

Today the case arrived with guess what? Another white painted logo.

They get one more chance.

moot

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble taking off the top of the case. I am following the instructions, given my seidio, but still have trouble. I'm wondering if I should simply apply more pressure? I have the keyboard out, which seems to make it a little easier, but I'm afraid of breaking my droid.

JamesX

Reaction score
I took it off my accident, you just have to push one one end, then left one of the other corners on the opposite end. YMMV though :)

eg92b16a2

Reaction score
Before ordering my burgundy innocase, I confirmed with a Seidio customer rep that the case would have the embossed logo rather than the white painted logo on the case. Sure enough, the case arrived with the white painted logo.

I called again and explained. I was told not to worry and that a replacement case would be sent. Fine.

Today the case arrived with guess what? Another white painted logo.

They get one more chance.

I ordered the gold one for me and the pink one for my wife. The pink one is perfect. But my gold one has the white stickers and the top hole on the back plate looks like it was dremeled not molded like the pink one. Called them and they are sending me another one but I think it will be the same thing again because the rep I talked to acted like I was lieing about the hole looking like crap and I did not know what I was talking about. If the new one is the same I am sending it back for a refund and go with a sena leather case.

dpw2atox

Reaction score
I got myself the black innocase and i gotta say its great. The other cases I tried out felt so frail but this sucker feels rock solid even though its nice and thin.

My only issue is I now have to get myself a new car kit and a new leather case. I will probably wait for the slim extended battery to be released and just buy all 3 things at once.

Snagtooth

Reaction score
But my gold one has the white stickers and the top hole on the back plate looks like it was dremeled not molded like the pink one. Called them and they are sending me another one but I think it will be the same thing again because the rep I talked to acted like I was lieing about the hole looking like crap and I did not know what I was talking about. If the new one is the same I am sending it back for a refund and go with a sena leather case.

You're not nuts, my black one has the same hole rather than the molded opening, too. I'd prefer to have it replaced also, but have the same concern. It's a bit annoying considering all my other Seidio products are pretty much top notch. Let me know if your replacement is the molded one or not. I may try calling them also.

zero7404

Reaction score
i got used to Incipio's Silicrylic case for blackberry....when i parted with my bb, the case was what i was going to miss the most.
too bad Seidio doesn't have something similar to that....it's a soft rubber glove that has a firm fitting hard plastic shell. leaves some areas of the soft rubber exposed, excellent for grip if you wanted to put your phone on something and not watch it slide off, as well as excellent protection against falls.
my droid has fallen twice so far with the Seidio Innocase. the case did not come apart, however, i think it doesn't provide any added protection that's afforded by silicon glove cases....

Elson23

Reaction score
i got my replacement case thanks guys.... but the issue about the bottem right corner right next to the "Verizon" logo where its loose has yet to be addressed.... there is enough space there to add a tab.... i wont be completely happy with the product till they fix that...

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Took the top half of my case off just a bit ago to clean it/my Droid. I used a paper towel to clean off some fingerprints the other week. Left a bunch of little fuzzies, but I wasn't worried about it until I wanted to get some pics of the phone + case today.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have taken the case off. It won't snap back on now. -_-

Bottom corner to the left of the microphone cutout *will not* snap on. I tried putting the case on backwards, and that same corner of the case (so, the opposite corner on the Droid) had the problem, so I know it's not the Droid.

I'm currently trying to get this stupid thing to clip back on, but it doesn't look like it's going to work. Urg. Guess I need to contact Seidio.

flicek88

Reaction score
Took the top half of my case off just a bit ago to clean it/my Droid. I used a paper towel to clean off some fingerprints the other week. Left a bunch of little fuzzies, but I wasn't worried about it until I wanted to get some pics of the phone + case today.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have taken the case off. It won't snap back on now. -_-

Bottom corner to the left of the microphone cutout *will not* snap on. I tried putting the case on backwards, and that same corner of the case (so, the opposite corner on the Droid) had the problem, so I know it's not the Droid.

I'm currently trying to get this stupid thing to clip back on, but it doesn't look like it's going to work. Urg. Guess I need to contact Seidio.

I still have a replacement top coming from seidio because of the clip issue. In the mean time I bought a body glove case off amazon for only $15. Its even cheaper now. Anyways the top case of the body glove fits perfectly. It has 6 clips instead of 4 on the Seidio case, also the clips seem to be a bit larger to hold on the phone better. If you ask me the seidio case could much better designed, larger clips and more of them on the top esspecially would help. The only gripe I have about the body glove is that it adds lots of bulk to the phone, but because the case actually stays on, and quite well at that, ill most likely return the seidio once the replacement top comes. I also love the feel of the body glove, not as cheap feeling as the innocase.

Goodluck

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still have a replacement top coming from seidio because of the clip issue. In the mean time I bought a body glove case off amazon for only $15. Its even cheaper now. Anyways the top case of the body glove fits perfectly. It has 6 clips instead of 4 on the Seidio case, also the clips seem to be a bit larger to hold on the phone better. If you ask me the seidio case could much better designed, larger clips and more of them on the top esspecially would help. The only gripe I have about the body glove is that it adds lots of bulk to the phone, but because the case actually stays on, and quite well at that, ill most likely return the seidio once the replacement top comes. I also love the feel of the body glove, not as cheap feeling as the innocase.

Goodluck

Nice to see someone else that thinks the Innocase(s) are cheap feeling (and cheaply made) for the price they charge. I have been eying the BG, been waiting for my local store to get restocked so I can see and handle it before I buy. Thanks for the input, think I might go ahead and order one.

Anyone want to by a Seidio clip-holster (the model that fits the innocase)? Heck if you wan the 'combo' (Ash Grey case) I'll make you a deal (PM me).