Seidio Case

JamesX

Reaction score
Just to update.. The loose clip seems to have gripped on now...

After I entertained a friend's child with disney movies on my DROID.

The heat from the phone probably expanded it and conformed the cover's shape to the phone.

Very pleased :)

mrnelson86

Reaction score
Just got my case today. It's safe to say that I love my droid even more with the case and screen protector! The protector definitely made my screen more responsive than the naked screen, I don't have to drag on the screen nearly as hard as before, and it seemed to make it clearer to boot. Something about my stock screen was a little off, horizontal lines at certain light angles, and this cleared it right up. The case is great too, the grip is really nice and the look is real sharp.

All in all I'm very happy now

Does the protector cover the home-buttons (the bottom icons)? Was thinking about ordering a few but could tell and they don't have it stated on the product page.

Yes it does, something which I was looking for and it works very well

dpixel8

Reaction score
have my replacement on the way. hopefully fit and finish is good this time. cradle is on the way too, cant wait to give it a try!

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Terrantula said:
Figured I would post an update on my issue and Seidio's response. Wish I could say it was an update with good news. Yesterday (12 Jan) I was finally able to reach Seidio on their online chat. I spoke to an individual about my order and asked her to cancel it. She told me they were unable to cancel orders via the online chat and to call in. I called and spoke to an someone who asked for my order number and I asked her to cancel the order. She said "no problem" and asked if I needed anything else, I said no and hung up. As of this morning (Jan 13th) my order still showed as processing and I had received no notice of a cancelled order in email. I call back today at lunch and spoke to another person who said the order was never cancelled and that the order had shipped today!?!? WTH??? Who is running this company? To sum it up:

I ordered an ash grey/leather holster combo on the 5th (charged my card immediately).
The order sat in processing from the 5th - 8th (at which point I asked to cancel via email and received no response)
Sent a follow up email on the 11th (received no response)
Called the company on the 12th and cancelled the order (no email stating the cancellation went though was received)
Called the company again on the 13th to verify cancellation and was told that it shipped today and was never cancelled.

Absolutely ridiculous. I don't care how good the product is if the support level is like this. I would/will never recommend these products to anyone....ever. Hopefully for the rest of you, my experience is one of a few incompetent people and not the entire company....

Hello,

We are sorry about your experience would like to help. Once you have receive the package, please ship it by using the standard shipping from USPS to the address that is listed on the packaging. The package will be returned to us and you will receive a full refund for the products that you ordered, including reimbursement up to $5 for the return shipping.

Again, we apologize for your experience, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

thistle555

Reaction score
I got my case (ash grey) & dock today, satisfied w/ both, although if I had to do it over, not sure if I'd purchase again. I like the matte, sleek look of the cover (& the color) better than the blue verizon hard case, but it's not a huge improvement, & I prefer the wider cutout for the menu buttons at the bottom. No problems w/ fit, & the dock looks just fine, but since I rarely look at it after I plug it in at night, not sure I really needed a dock....Oh well, the grey color case looks better w/ the really cool fleece pouch I tuck it in...

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Hey had a question about the seido case. I know people have said its got a rubbery feel to it. Is it anything like the feel of the battery cover for the droid? Hopefully this was not mentioned already. This thread is giant. Thanks

JamesX

Reaction score
If feel more like tubbleware than Wetsuit. At least to my hands. The cover is "hard" and isn't soft like a gelskin.

othgar

Reaction score
Crystal Case

I just received my Seidio Crystal Clear case today and I love it. Adds very little bulk to the phone. I really like the clear case because it lets you see the actual phone and I like how the Droid looks. It makes it a little harder to slide open which I like as well. Only complaint and it is a minor one is it gives you a little less room when pushing the top row of buttons on the keyboard. Very minor and I am already used to it.
The holster is great as well. the latch to get the phone out is actually a hinge with a spring as opposed to most cases that just have a plastic "wedge" like thing. You can also put the phone facing in or out while in the holster. I highly recommend this case :)

Dankinia

Reaction score
I just got my Seidio Sapphire Blue case in the mail today. I was a little worried about the fit because of problems other people have had so I was expecting problems.

I am happy to report that the case fits perfectly. Almost perfectly. :) I am really nervous about trying to take it off. I ordered the Seidio dock tonight since the case fit so well, so I won't have to take the case off to charge it.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got my Seidio Sapphire Blue case in the mail today. I was a little worried about the fit because of problems other people have had so I was expecting problems.

I am happy to report that the case fits perfectly. Almost perfectly. :) I am really nervous about trying to take it off. I ordered the Seidio dock tonight since the case fit so well, so I won't have to take the case off to charge it.

I should have gotten that blue. It looks REALLY nice from what others have posted on the site. As for taking it off it's not bad at all. I was nervous at that thought of having to take it off but then the other day I had to do a battery pull and it comes off very easily (unlike the BodyGloves).

Toxik916

Reaction score
I ordered the amethyst and I love it.

P1000280.jpg

P1000283.jpg

P1000286.jpg

P1000288.jpg