Seidio Case

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Dream, Nov 24, 2009.

1. TheOldFart

TheOldFart Active Member

Ratings:
    +27
    In other words, you have no idea what that hole is for and are just stating something that is an unfounded assumption on your part. And as far as all Verzion cases sucking, just look at the problems that various people are having with your praised Seidio case. My Verizon case/holster combo has less problems than I am seeing in this thread. I always find it interesting that when someone buys the most expensive thing that they have to write off any problems as features that make it better.

As I have said before, the Seidio case looks very nice and I would consider one, but it has as many problems as the Verizon case/holster and at almost twice the price.

2. TheOldFart

TheOldFart Active Member

Ratings:
    +27
    I just tried an experiment. I talked to my wife with both the case on and off. I switched 5 times so that it was 3 times each way. The first comparison she couldn't tell the difference and the second 2 she thought that I sounded slightly clearer when the case was on. Your experience may vary, but I think the above quote is not accurate. Perhaps it depends on background noise, as we were both in quiet rooms.

3. TheOldFart

TheOldFart Active Member

Ratings:
    +27
    So you're telling me that the Seidio case was manufactured by Motorola? If not, then what is your point?

4. ConqSoft

ConqSoft Active Member

Ratings:
    +12
    My point is exactly what I said it was. I wouldn't use the Verizon case as an indicator of a proper case. You quoted it, so I assume you read it? The Verizon cases are big, bulky, don't fit well, and are a ***** to get off without damaging your phone. Obviously a rushed product.

I didn't say I'd use Seidio as an indicator either. But, they are at least creating a case an updating as needed when they find something was left off.

Motorola doesn't just put holes in their phones for no reason.

5. peterpressure

peterpressure Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Probably a valid assumption.

6. RolandOG

RolandOG Member

Ratings:
    +0

seidioseidio,

Could you check mine as well? I ordered last week and it says it's still processing. I assume the holiday is slowing down the process. I'll PM you the number. Thanks!!

7. Dream

Dream Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got my replacement case today. My first one was "creeking" on the bottom back piece. They must have changed it up a little bit. I no longer have the painted "Seidio" on the back, it now just raised letters. And the small hole on the back top is now square, not just a drilled out hole. The case fits perfect and no creeking!

8. MdicnMan

MdicnMan Member

Ratings:
    +3

What color is your replacement case?

9. Zecpull

Zecpull Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I have the Blue case it looks great they have the best case I have seen and I have seen a lot while shopping for the case i wanted. The Blue I dont think would photograph as good as it looks. It has an iridescent finish..I also bought the Seidio Screen protectors and they are better than any other I had tried..

10. BBC

BBC New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the burgundy case and has the painted on logo which looks to be rubbing off already and have only had a few days. It also has the dremelled out hole which doesn't look very "clean". Other than that I think it's a great case. I also have the ultimate screen guard. I had to return my first phone because it kept rebooting itself. On that one I had the Zagg InvisibleShield. The Zagg one was more "grippy" than I liked, I couldn't slide my finger along the screen as easy and had the orange peel look. The Seidio screenguard is much smoother but shows fingerprints much more than the Zagg.

11. sc4fpse

sc4fpse Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Received the tracking email for my blue case this evening. Can't wait!

12. psychobo1

psychobo1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i bought a very, very, nearly 100% similar case on ebay. for 4 bucks. and its damn amazing. you should think about buying it on ebay cause its already out and you can buy it with other stuff for only 10 bucks

Search tags for this page

seidio convert plus for galaxy s3