Seidio case with 2nd mic cut out VS first case

olletsocmit

Reaction score
Hey guys. I ordered the Seidio case the day it came out, so i have the original case. There is no hold on the back piece for the 2nd mic for noise cancellation. If i were to order a new one today, it would have the hole. Has anyone noticed a difference between the 2 cases. Does the hole make much of a difference?

If you do not know what i am talking about... please do not ask what i am talking about on this thread. thanks.

masterxchief

Reaction score
From what I've heard seidio ships the newer case with the hole on the back now. You can get your case replaced for free by seidio if you want the revised case. I've had the original case you have as well as the newer one with the cutout and I don't notice any difference. Honestly I though the little hole they are calling a mic was a hole to help remove the backing of the Droid to get to the screws but hey I'm no expert of the phone.

DougNg

Reaction score
You can get your case replaced for free by seidio if you want the revised case.

Just got this from them. Disappointing but understandable

Dear Douglas,

All of our products are warranted for 180 days from the date of purchase and within a 14day money back period. Unfortunately, we do not have an exchange program.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Seidio Online Customer Service

Seidio Customer Service

ridaz650

Reaction score
seidioseidio posted info a while back about sending replacement cases for those who got the first batch. i pm'd my order info & within a week i got my replacement case for free.

naman919

Reaction score
You can get your case replaced for free by seidio if you want the revised case.

Just got this from them. Disappointing but understandable

Dear Douglas,

All of our products are warranted for 180 days from the date of purchase and within a 14day money back period. Unfortunately, we do not have an exchange program.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Seidio Online Customer Service

Seidio Customer Service

that 14 day window is essentially an exchange window too. Send yours back and indicate you want a refund and to purchase the new model.