Seidio Car Dock - Droid not fitting

Discussion in 'Seidio' started by grumpydroid, Jul 12, 2010.

1. grumpydroid

grumpydroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had the car dock for about 5 months. I love the capability, but within the last 2 or three months, it seems that I have to move the port by hand for the phone to properly seat into the dock. Has anyone else had this issue? It feels like the port in the dock is a bit loose.

2. edthesped

edthesped Member

Ratings:
    +0
    They only give 6 months warranty if purchased directly from them so you may want to call fast. It's July and I purchased my case in early January. The tabs are breaking off the case and when I called I was told I only had a 6 month warranty. For the price I would say Seidio products are just OK. I have a cheapo $5.00 case on my daughters phone that isn't much worse than Seidio except that it won't be as painful to replace if it fails, which it hasn't yet and it's seen much more abuse than mine.

3. grumpydroid

grumpydroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to agree. When I first bought the case (right after the droid was released) their customer service was GREAT! Now that a bit of time has gone by - they're not so great. I was told that I could ship mine back and they would replace it w/ a new case. I wanted them to ship me a new one and then I would send back the old mount. I was willing to place a CC against the order to ensure that I sent back the old unit. I was told NO go. Come on Seidio - work with us here....... It was an expensive mount that should have worked longer than it did!

4. handyfiremedic

handyfiremedic New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks

Good to know.

Thanks from a new guy.