Seidio Active Case?

grimloktt

Reaction score
I did a search but didn't come across any Droid 2 (Global) Seidio Active Case owners. Anybody out there own or has seen one of these active cases? I'm wondering if it allows the use of the slide out keyboard, has a covering for the screen (around the perimeter of it like the regular Seidio case has), etc.

Thnx!

want a droid

Reaction score
I have the surface case, and I ordered the active last night, ill get back to you next week if you still haven't ordered it yet.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I have the surface case, and I ordered the active last night, ill get back to you next week if you still haven't ordered it yet.

I'm also curious to know whether the Seidio Active will fit into either the Seidio car dock or the Motorola one with the insert removed.

zero7404

Reaction score
i wanna see some reviews/pics of this case ... the otterbox has failed in service.
at least the phone is fine.

OP
G

grimloktt

Reaction score
i wanna see some reviews/pics of this case ... the otterbox has failed in service.

Why has the otterbox failed in service? Did you start another thread you can post the link to? I used the Otterbox for some time with my Droid 1 with good results...

zero7404

Reaction score

Why has the otterbox failed in service? Did you start another thread you can post the link to? I used the Otterbox for some time with my Droid 1 with good results...

phone slipped out of my hands, fell about 2 feet. the screen bezel came off, and the bottom tab on it had cracked.

hood

Reaction score
I have heard great things about the case and I will ask around to see if I can get you some answers.http://amzn.to/hHZxjB

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score

Just curious... why are you thinking of getting a Seidio Active instead of an Otterbox Commuter if you've had good luck with the latter before?

OP
G

grimloktt

Reaction score

Just curious... why are you thinking of getting a Seidio Active instead of an Otterbox Commuter if you've had good luck with the latter before?

The two main reasons were the availability of a holster and material which I thought would be more grippy. Check out my recently posted review for thoughts (I just purchased the active.).

zero7404

Reaction score

The two main reasons were the availability of a holster and material which I thought would be more grippy. Check out my recently posted review for thoughts (I just purchased the active.).

the otterbox would def slide on interior surfaces of a car, including leather. u need to have positive grip wen holding the phone with the otterbox because the phone is quite heavy with the case on.

posted via android

want a droid

Reaction score
I was notified my Seidio Active Case was shipped Jan 31. It is now Feb 7 and it still isn't here. Just an update.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App