Seidio 3800mAh battery now

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Great news!!!!!!!!!!!
For everyone that is begging for more battery life from their device. Now more more juice + nfc support. Seidio just came out with an nfc supported battery to replace their non nfc supported battery. WAY TO GO SEIDIO!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
If anyone gets one of these can you let us know if the phone reads the battery correctly. That's been my biggest problem with the monster batteries. Might consider this for certain situations if the phone could read the battery properly.

alboboy10

Reaction score
How much fatter does the device become. I'm curious.

I hope it doesn't leave a hump on the back.

Edit. Never mind. One big reason I like this phone is cause it looks great. That battery makes this phone look really bad. :/

OP
E

eeeeevo

Reaction score
My seidio battery(soon I will b getting the battery w nfc) has been great. My last check was 50% left after 11 hours of moderate use on the web and about 30 minutes of talk. And the hump is there but I don't really care if I get great battery life.

OP
E

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Battery indicator based on my opinion is close to accurate. Tho I don't know how to measure the battery.

Chukee

Reaction score
Just incase you bought the one with no nfc seidio is letting u upgrade to the one with nfc. I believe my email said 20 dollars. I got the email about 3 days ago. Don't know why since I have the RAZR maxx but I thought I would throw that out there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
How much is the new one with nfc?

OP
E

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Mines coming next week or later since its on back order.

OP
E

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Got my seidio w nfc a few days ago and battery life is superb. On average I'm getting 12 hours and still about 50% battery life left compared to 7 hours and almost dead on the OEM extended Samsung battery. And on top things off I have a spare seidio battery BC of their promo sale.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
How thick is it. Could you post some pics if you get a chance

OP
E

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Not possible BC I use my phone to take pics. I can take pics of the seidio surface case that compliments the phone with the battery.lmk

Newps

Reaction score
I bought the Trexcell 3800 battery on ebay for $20 delivered. I couldn't possibly care less about NFC. Battery works great. On it's first full charge I went 31 hours until the phone shut itself off. I expect subsequent charges to get a little better. Love the new shape, never understood the drive to make a phone as thin as a credit card.

OP
E

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Sounds good. I wish I knew about it BC I would of jump on that.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Its not about a phone that's thin. I want my phone to feel like one solid piece with a flush back. I had the extended battery for the thunderbolt it looked like it had some sort of a disease. It lasted a long time...but it felt cheap.