Seidio 3500mAh Ext Battery ROCKS!!

Nyobie

Reaction score
I just checked my battery and it has about 85% charge remaining after being in 4G all day with phone calls and email updates every 15-30 mins on 5 email accounts depending on the account, photos and texting. The amazing part is that I've had it off the charger for more than 7 hours!!

I'm pretty happy with my 3500 mAh Seidio extended battery and my Thunderbolt. I'd highly recommend this battery to anyone who wants to go all day without worries about a flat battery.

The battery cover antenna works perfectly too.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

CORRECTION - The battery is 3200mAh, not 3500mAh - my apologies for this error.

Last edited:

Stromboni

Reaction score
My friend,

Does this 3500 mAh battery of yours fit the VZ 2750 mAh battery cover?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
Nyobie

Nyobie

Reaction score
I don't know for sure if you're referring to the battery cover, not the case. I don't have the cover and I've not seen it yet. When I bought the battery, it came with a cover so I just use the new cover. The reception works very nicely even though the shape of the metal contact is slightly different than the battery cover that came with the phone.

Stromboni

Reaction score
Ah okay, thanks for the info anyway.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Kittysback

Reaction score
Can I ask what site you bought it from? I was just looking into buying one. Thanks.

OP
Nyobie

Nyobie

Reaction score
Hello - I bought the battery which came with the extended cover, from Seidio's web site (Seidioonline.com). Good luck!

OP
Nyobie

Nyobie

Reaction score
I've been using this extended battery for almost a month now and I'm impressed by its performance. I never have to worry about running out of juice.

I unplug the device before I leave for work in the morning and it stays off the charger through the day. I have several apps working in the background including an Exchange email account with push mail setup, a gmail account, and 4 additional email accounts which I use for other purposes. I set social apps to check for status updates at the highest level of frequency and have been slowly changing other settings to check for update more frequently as I come across them and still haven't bumped into the low battery limit I set at 20%. The lowest I've gotten during the evening with non-stop usage is a small amount over 60%. I don't stream videos or music and I use my Wifi system at home since it's a touch faster than 4G in my area but I'm not on Wifi anywhere else during the day.

All in all, this is a really great battery and I like the feel of it on the back with a gel cover that I bought from Verizon at the store. It feels like a 'phone and doesn't feel like it'll slip out of my hand any time. I had a Motorola Q for a week and dropped it face first on a porcelain tile floor. It shattered.

The battery cover seems to have a sufficient antenna built into it as I've had no problems at all with voice quality. I'm really happy with this purchase. I just wish I could find a cradle that will fit both the battery and the cover.