seidio 3500 draining too quickly. help

baincredible

Reaction score
I recently bought the seidio 3500 batery in hopes to get some extended life problem is that im only getting 12-14 hrs per charge. I downloaded a few games, atk, battery monitor, a mail app (maildroid), and a couple of other apps but cant figure out whats causing the drain. My up time was 14.5 hrs today with awake time of 8.5hrs. Gps, bt, wifi, location are all off pretty much all day. When i look at battery usage the android system is about 45%. Anybody have any ideas as to why the battery isnt lasting? Tried bump charging today but that didnt help. Any help would be appreciated..

dbu

Reaction score
I recently bought the seidio 3500 batery in hopes to get some extended life problem is that im only getting 12-14 hrs per charge. I downloaded a few games, atk, battery monitor, a mail app (maildroid), and a couple of other apps but cant figure out whats causing the drain. My up time was 14.5 hrs today with awake time of 8.5hrs. Gps, bt, wifi, location are all off pretty much all day. When i look at battery usage the android system is about 45%. Anybody have any ideas as to why the battery isnt lasting? Tried bump charging today but that didnt help. Any help would be appreciated..

8 hours of awake time is pretty good if you ask me.

Sent from Uranus

naknak95

Reaction score
I have the 2600 mah battery for my Droid X. The battery seems to last about the same amount as the standard battery. Im going to try to dead charge the battery a few times ( completly draining the battery then fully charging it). Maybe that works.