Seidio 2800 mah battery for Droid......

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Just got this sucker yesterday after being told it was in stock when I ordered it, Seidio losing track of the order, it NOT really being in stock afterall and being shipped snail mail when it was ordered FedEx 2 day......

Now, it had a full charge on it when I put it in but wanting to follow the directions I went ahead and put several hours of charge on it last night anyway. Well, I'm hoping that either the phone is reading it wrong or it needs a few cycles to calibrate or both but after about 3 hours of moderate use I'm at 80% or so....probably LESS than I typically was with my stock battery.

Now, I'm not gonna get excited just yet but if anyone else could chime in with their experiences that would be great. Remember, this is the 2800, not the 2600.

leroi09

Reaction score
The phone does not read the battery correctly, you need to get battery left app and use its widget. You should cycle the battery at least a few times fully before going to regular use. The battery is amazing and I get atleast double the amount of use as the stock battery. Easily reach four hours of screen time on a charge. When battery left reaches 3500 mv voltage reading your knowledge you are about to go dead.

OP
mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
There is a whole thread about this, it's titled for the 2600 but I have the 2800 and everything still applies and all questions are answered.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/9569-seidio-2600mah-extended-battery.html

Thanks and I apologize because I am typically very good about searching before posting. I think I had a stick of RAM go out on my pc or something because it is at a crawl and I am at about dial-up speed on the net as well, so I didn't know if I would ever get to the truth...lol