seidio 1750 battery

KA4EBU

Reaction score
Am I the only one that has one that does not last as long as the stock Incredible battery..
I have tried everything and it will go dead overnight in the phone with phone on..The stock battery does not and actually only drops a percent or two at the most..
Any ideas..

jdsingle

Reaction score
Lots of reports saying this battery is a joke. I think I remember reading somewhere that it isn't really a 1750. Check out the 1500 that are being sold on eBay by BidAllies. I just got one and it is great. $15 isn't a bad deal either.

chaz.ring

Reaction score
Am I the only one that has one that does not last as long as the stock Incredible battery..
I have tried everything and it will go dead overnight in the phone with phone on..The stock battery does not and actually only drops a percent or two at the most..
Any ideas..

Do what I did and get a seido 3500mah battery on ebay for 39.99 that comes with the new back plate....it lasts me 2 full days of normal use..:icon_ banana:

soccsoccermania

Reaction score
I just ordered my battery in the mail,i can't wait! Maybe something is wrong wit your charger?

rmreid

Reaction score
No issues with my 1750, if your having problems I would exchange it for a new one

chaneybl

Reaction score
Not a Die Hard Battery

I installed an app called Screebl lite and my stock battery life has improved tremendously :)

Rated_R

Reaction score
I recently got this battery and love it over the stock one. I think the first charge is the most important. I charged it for around 12 hours. After that I resumed my normal charging habits. [nightly]

Even with heavy use I rarely have less than 25% at the end of the day.

IcHTC4me

Reaction score
I just got mine in the mail today and it's charging as I type. Instructions say full 8 hour charge first time, stay on charger an extra 2-3 hours even when it says it's fully charged. Anything that will give me an extra hour or longer than stock battery is worth it and not interested in bulking the phone up any of the larger ones.

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Will the 1500 fit in my dinc with the stock back cover on

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Any ideas..

Do what I did and get a seido 3500mah battery on ebay for 39.99 that comes with the new back plate....it lasts me 2 full days of normal use..:icon_ banana:

Which is what I've been saying in numerous posts over many threads - the Seidio 3500 battery is fabulous on the Dinc. It is money extremely well spent. You can run the brightness all the way up and enjoy the AMOLED screen to it's full extent. :)

-Mike

ruqayya27

Reaction score
I'm also a Droid newbie... and am experiencing the same issue with the battery. I hate to have to buy an extended battery and then not have my case fit.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I'm also a Droid newbie... and am experiencing the same issue with the battery. I hate to have to buy an extended battery and then not have my case fit.

Depending on who the manufacturer of the battery was, and how large it is in relation to the original battery, no - an extended battery is probably NOT going to fit in your case. I believe that Motorola does make an extended battery which does not require a new battery cover, and hence will fit in whatever case your using, but it only gives an incremental boost to the battery, and I've never used one myself.

The larger capacity batteries - the ones that give you more bang for your buck - take up more physical space, so of course will need a larger case. I've used Seidio on my Droid 1 and Dinc. Both batteries came with a free battery cover, and Seidio sells cases designed to fit over the extended battery - somewhere in the mid-twenty dollar range from Amazon.

-Mike