seidio 1600mah slim battery for tb

jack14

Reaction score
Hey guys i just ordered the seidio 1600mah slim battery. i bought it because as we all no 1400mah isnt enough and i didnt want a huge bulge coming out of the back of my phone (the 2750mah battery). this one fits in the regular door. im just hoping to get about 2 more hours or so out of my phone. ill post what i think of it after a couple days use. if anyone else has this battery feel free to post thoughts here.

badmeat

Reaction score
Hey guys i just ordered the seidio 1600mah slim battery. i bought it because as we all no 1400mah isnt enough and i didnt want a huge bulge coming out of the back of my phone (the 2750mah battery). this one fits in the regular door. im just hoping to get about 2 more hours or so out of my phone. ill post what i think of it after a couple days use. if anyone else has this battery feel free to post thoughts here.

It should give you 1-2 hours more. I have it, but I also have the 2750. The 2750 literally doubles the stock battery

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
J

jack14

Reaction score
ok so today was the first day of use with the battery. i got it yesterday so i had a chance to charge it up and drain it down once. i turned the phone on at around 8 30 this morning and by 2 30 i had about 88% - 90% battery. now this is because mobile network was off most of the time and i did not do much on the phone. keep in mind that i am running bamf sense 3.0 rc4 with the mr2.5 radio. so for the past hour and a half ive done a lot more on the phone like downloaded some apps sent an email a couple texts and changed some settings on my phone, i am currently at 70%. the battery is definately better then the stock one so far, and after the first few uses the batteries life lengthens (so im told). anyway well see what the battery life is like for the rest of the day.

brockeverly

Reaction score
I have had this battery for a week now, no change in battery life. Disappointing.