Seen a lot of talk about it...but still unclear

BKS

Reaction score
Still very new at this so forgive me as I'm sure that has been talked about quite a bit.

But how do I find out what version I have and if there are any newer version updates for my Droid? Is 2.1 out now? And I guess I'll leave the whole 2.2 platform alone, as I see that is a sore topic on here.
I believe I have a build date of 04/22/10 and I was able to sync my Yahoo mail by just typing in my username & PW if that helps. Haven't tried the "pinch" thingy yet....

TIA,

Brian

R

Romple

Menu -> Settings -> About Phone (scroll down it's the last option).

Big Cam

Reaction score
You don't need to manually check, it won't get you the update any faster, as soon as it's available for you, it will be pushed to your phone.

OP
BKS

BKS

Reaction score
You don't need to manually check, it won't get you the update any faster, as soon as it's available for you, it will be pushed to your phone.

Cool, that's what I wanted to know. :icon_wink:

armeddroid

Reaction score
Still very new at this so forgive me as I'm sure that has been talked about quite a bit.

But how do I find out what version I have and if there are any newer version updates for my Droid? Is 2.1 out now? And I guess I'll leave the whole 2.2 platform alone, as I see that is a sore topic on here.
I believe I have a build date of 04/22/10 and I was able to sync my Yahoo mail by just typing in my username & PW if that helps. Haven't tried the "pinch" thingy yet....

TIA,

Brian

lol well caught.
:)