1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

seeking advice about old Motorola Droid X

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by marpa007, Oct 11, 2012.

1. marpa007

marpa007 New Member

let's see now as simply as I can google voice dictate - thats ride this is not my edited great American novel - I want advice on upgrades I like htc... also my someone good old Droid X has it home button that is stuck... also I'm wondering about carriers prepaid contract it cetera...ALSO: I'm very interested in flashing and rooting for operating systems and carriers at cetera. any help with weeding through the myriad of YouTube videos and outdated info is much appreciated! thanks!
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! A lot going on in your post there but I will try and hit on some of the points you mentioned.

I don't know much about HTC phones but you could check out our Rezound and Incredible 4g sections, I believe they are the 2 newest HTC phones available.

If the button is sticking I am not sure there is much you can do besides try and clean it but I do not recommend that unless you are good with taking apart/cleaning electronics.

Prepaid I do not know anything about unfortunately.
  3. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

If you want to stay in the Moto line - the Razr line of phones are nice IMO and worth upgrading from the DX...