seeking a good Weather widget

katndog

Reaction score
I had a app on my bb storm called BBweather, it was great. It would update your location and the weather without you having to 'add' your location. It went by gps.. I LOVED IT.

Has anyone come across this yet?

jayb

Reaction score
I use weather bug elite and it does follow where you are with gps. I like this the best of any I have tried. There is a free version to try first of this to see if you like it.

Also found this last night have not had a chance to use it much yet ................ its called Storm Team 2

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a app on my bb storm called BBweather, it was great. It would update your location and the weather without you having to 'add' your location. It went by gps.. I LOVED IT.

Beautiful Widgets, it's in the Market.

OP
K

katndog

Reaction score

I found a Weather & Toggle widget or the beautiful widget that is price european. Which is it?

OP
K

katndog

Reaction score
I loaded the BW. Thank you. NO. HOW the heck do I use it. :icon_eek:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I loaded the BW. Thank you. NO. HOW the heck do I use it. :icon_eek:

Well, you long press on the screen and go to your widgets. Select Beautiful home and do your set up. After that choose a background (next page) go back to the first page and press the set up button.

You can do that on each screen. If you don't have that much room use Beautiful Smaller Home.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
weatherbug elite, worth the cost!

+1 - really nice weather app and it can be tied to Beautiful Widgets so that when you tap on the forecast, it opens for ya...

scf

Reaction score

Absolutely! Love BW! It also comes with a host of other little handy widgets too! Beautiful vibrate, beautiful plane, etc...