Sedio Extended battery backing...

Discussion in 'Seidio' started by searayman, Mar 30, 2010.

1. searayman

searayman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i am greatly disappointed with the sedio extended battery door, its just like they did not put any thought into it. For the nexus 1 they made it fit the phones form so although its bigger is still looks decent. As for the droid they attached a box and put no design effort into it...If they would make a new backing I would buy it despite being mad they screwed up the first time and put n effort into it.

2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    kinda suite the droids blocky design, haha. No offence to the designers of the droid, because i actually like this design rather than tiny and smooth... but yea, i hear ya man... lame-o

3. welterbf123

welterbf123 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased an extended battery for a Blackberry Storm a while back and the door was all plastic including the retaining clips. The first time I bumped it the clips broke off and I was sent a new door, which did the same thing the first day I got it. I've never bought another Seidio extended battery again.

4. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

Thank you for your comments! We designed the battery doors based on many elements, including the all the surrounding mechanisms. Because of the flash, speakerphone, and the noise canceling microphone, there were little that we can do to make it look more flush. One good thing that we discovered that you can prop up your Droid and watch videos in landscape mode with the battery door installed!

If you are not happy with the design and are within 14 days, you are more than welcome to return it! Please PM us your order information and we would love to help you out!

Regards,