Security For Your New Droid

windstrings

Reaction score
ok... I had to change the word phrase to something else and it works from a mobile phone.

Still cannot get it to work from a computer.

Also the gps it gave me was from early this morning.. "my house location"... I'm about an hour away and thats the most current it has?
Not impressed so far.

brendanstl

Reaction score
I didnt realize that the GPS didnt work very well since I have only used it to find my phone in the same location as to where I installed it. I changed my phrases as well when I installed it. I am using it on the droid

windstrings

Reaction score
I didnt realize that the GPS didnt work very well since I have only used it to find my phone in the same location as to where I installed it. I changed my phrases as well when I installed it. I am using it on the droid

that could cause someone to spend an aweful lot of time looking in the wrong place.

Until thats fixed, I can just call my cell.. I never have it muted anyway unless its on me.

Lookout

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who suggested Lookout (Formerly Flexilis) for their mobile security solution.

For those that asked: yes, you can disable or enable different features in the app, so you can choose what you want for your device.

If anyone has questions, comments, suggestions, feedback, etc, be sure to let us know at support.at.mylookout.dot.com

Thanks Everyone!