1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Securing documents on X2

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by AZgolfer, Dec 5, 2011.

1. AZgolfer

AZgolfer New Member

I have the app. Documents to Go and have created a pattern to secure the files therein. I transferred a couple files from my Windows 7 PC to my phone but I've discovered that these "secured" files are also viewable thru the Internal Phone Storage feature within the "File" application. How can I secure documents on an X2 where they're viewable in this manner?
  2. SFGate

SFGate Banned

You might want to post this in the Droid 2 forum for more responses. dancedroid
  3. rubiksc00p

rubiksc00p New Member

Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
    Welcome to the forums first of all.

I'll not really sure what you mean? You want to secure it with a password? Not sure if you can. But I do have another manual way of securing it if that's what you mean! :)

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!