SECuRECT RemoteControl - Coolest App Ever

2guys1droid

Reaction score
Okay guys, this is just one of those really cool apps that you can impress your friends with. It's hard to explain, but basically it allows you to, from another phone, tell your Droid to take a picture or video. Essentially, you have a remote control for your camera and video recorder and you can manipulate where the video/pictures is saved to and where it is emailed to. It's just plain cool. Check out this tutorial/review and give it the 10 minutes of your time it deserves.

2 Guys 1 Droid: App Review - SECuRET RemoteControl

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Not a bad app...but surely not something worth over hyping. I wouldnt use it to impress my friends.. if at most... Id use it for sneaky sneaky purposes.. most likely once. then Id forget about it. (too addicted to my phone to leave it propped up in another room. btw I dont happen to have a second phone laying around to remotely tell it to take a pic or vid.. = (

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have another phone to send a text either. Maybe if it was web based as well. That way you would press a button on the site and it would send the correct text message.

LuciferRex

Reaction score
I don't have another phone to send a text either. Maybe if it was web based as well. That way you would press a button on the site and it would send the correct text message.

This would make this much more usable

OP

2guys1droid

Reaction score
although I dont know if they are released yet, we have spoken to the developer and he is either finished or currently putting the finishing touches on an app that monitors a room kind of like a security camera and waits for any pixel changes. If a change is detected (you specify the sensitivity) then it can either shoot picture bursts (silently) and send them to your email or record video for up to 5 minutes. It sounds like a great app and we look forward to bringing you the review of it in the next few days.