Second Android Update 2.2 Froyo (FRG22 Rolling) Out Now

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
what about people who already manually installed frg22? i searched the market and flash player is not available...i already have it installed though but id like to have it from the market so i could get updates if any...

GadgetRick

Reaction score
Got updated the other day. Minor tweaks it seems. Little different Home screen and more screens available. Haven't banged away at it to know if it's much better/worse than before. But, so far, no complaints.

JLB09

Reaction score
As far as I know the only change is it allows you to download flash. But I am assuming it has other enhancements, I suppose we will hear more soon.. :)

what if I already have Flash enabled, what happens then?

Sal

Reaction score
I don't see any indication that it has already started hitting phones, no dates or anything. This type of Verizon notice came out days *before* the last OTA. Has anyone reported here that they've actually gotten this FRG22D over-the-air yet? (note: the "D," which is new!)

Sal

Reaction score
I don't see any indication that it has already started hitting phones, no dates or anything. This type of Verizon notice came out days *before* the last OTA. Has anyone reported here that they've actually gotten this FRG22D over-the-air yet? (note: the "D," which is new!)

Ooops.Just saw post #18

Sal

Reaction score

Nibbz

Reaction score
well what about us rooters with roms? are the developers going to take care about getting flash 10.1 out of beta? cause isnt the version going around the forums flash 10.1 beta

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
well what about us rooters with roms? are the developers going to take care about getting flash 10.1 out of beta? cause isnt the version going around the forums flash 10.1 beta

The file getting passed around now is the one straight off the market.

I will grab the link in just a second.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have the current leaked version of FRG22 you would not see it in the Market. It has to be FRG22D