Sears blows out the Droid for $149

longboat

Reaction score
That fine print is alarming. Huge fees if you put it on another line! No way I do this deal the way I change phones all the time. I'll pay the 199 to Verizon

GeekWife

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, longboat. All those percentages and ranges kind of freak me out. Might as well pay the extra to VZW to get the phone with all their guarantees, their warranty, and their in-store assistance if something goes wrong.

VanGuard

Reaction score
droid-sears-149.jpg

When I think of Sears, I think Craftsman, appliances galore, TVs, tires, shoes, but not cell phones. Sears is trying to change our way of thinking by selling the Motorola Droid for $149 without the need of a rebate, the lowest price I've seen. Way to go Sears! Visit: SearsWireless.com for more information.

{Source: Via I4U}
No kidding! It's usually the sears appliances they show, I've not seen cell phones, but hey haha whatever works right?

Smarcisin

Reaction score
just brought the ad to bestbuy today got $85 back. so from $199.99 to $119.99, now i am going to get the car dock!

soops

Reaction score
VZW Online Price Match

We bought direct thru VZW online at $200 last weekend, only to find wirefly does $120 (and no tax) thru corporate perk. Received the phone yesterday and called CS to see if they would price match. At first CS said no (manager said no), but told them for $80 I'm willing to ship everything back and just order from wirefly. Would't budge until I ask for CS to be creative and I'm willing to get account credit in which he was willing to give $40. I would've returned it but that would mean I may not get my hand on it until next week.

mcuomo45

Reaction score
Hey.............Sears is now selling the Moto Droid for 119!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guchi

Reaction score
i got my droid from a mybullfrog store i had to add a line but i got it for $100 with a $100 mail in rebate

dave4100

Reaction score
Where are you seeing this. The sears wireless site I went to still has it at $149.00.

Motorbooty

Reaction score
Kmart.com 3day Sale Motorola Droid for 119.00!!

Hello fellow Droiders!

This is my first ever post. I watch lots of online retailers. Kmart recently(12/09-12/11) had a special on the Motorola Droid for 119.00 rebates included + 10.00 for shipping Fedex. I currently have a Palm Treo 700P I've been eligible for an upgrade for about a year and a half. I called verizon wireless to see if they could match kmarts online price and they couldn't!! 149.00 was the best they could do and its their flagship phone!! So I bought one for 119.00 + 10.00 for shipping. I'll have it sometime this upcoming week. Be dilligent and check with as many reputable online retailers as possible. If Kmart sold at 119.00 with rebates included someone else will also.

Happy Droiding!!!:icon_ banana:
MotorBooty

Guchi

Reaction score
i got my droid from a mybullfrog.com store i had to add a line but i got it for $100 with a $100 mail in rebate. So FREE

Motorbooty

Reaction score
Not free!!

YOU HAD TO ADD A LINE THAT COSTS MONEY. Your paying more for it in the long run. Don't forget to calculate the TRUE COST! You'll see it in your monthly bill. I didn't have to add a line in fact i'm paying 10.00 less a month because I was able to cut some fat out of my bill during the extension process. THINK! IT AINT ILLEGAL YET! THINK! IT AINT ILLEGAL YET! THINK! IT AINT ILLEGAL YET!:icon_eek:

May the funk be with you:yeahbaby01:
MotorBooty

Guchi

Reaction score
so it cost $10 bucks a month and i got an extra phone laying around activated... I canceled my vonage and now i have a cell for my house phone. so the true cost is -$25 a month after ditching my voip... better than free