1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Searching your contacts

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by wgscales, May 28, 2010.

1. wgscales

wgscales New Member

How do you go about searching your Contacts for something other than the person's name? I'm trying to find all my contacts from ABC Company or a certain zip code. When I use the search function, it only seems to search in the name field and returns no hits.
  2. wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd New Member

I don't think you can search for those specific details however you can make groups for contacts. You could put all contacts from ABC company into a group, then they would be separated from the others.
  3. wgscales

wgscales New Member

I found an app called Contact Search+ that works great. Details at Contact Search+ | gnugu . Allows you to search notes, organizations and postal addresses. $2.99 very well spent.
Search tags for this page

htc one contacts search by organization