Searching for the Desire Icon Pack for Metamorph

Rotkaeqpchen

Reaction score
Hi,

I mistakenly deleted a zip that is a MM theme for changing the app icons, like Camera or Messages to the HTC Desire Icons. Yesterday I searched the whole Internet, but sadly couldn't find it anymore...

Does anyone have a link to this file? It's just a Metamorph Theme that ONLY changens the icon png's.

THANKS IN ADVICE!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't have a link to it because Alldroid hasn't reuploaded it's backup, but if you get Gl0be's Desire theme, there are Desire icons. There are multiple download versions, one with all the framework, one with icons only, etc. If someone on here gives you the whole package, just open it up as an archive using 7zip and delete what you don't want.

OP
R

Rotkaeqpchen

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for the answer, I was fearing that it's been on the alldroid forums. Did he have to delete everything? ... I cant find a link to it, too, but maybe someone has it on his pc or phone?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah sorry I didn't download that..however, if you are willing to take your time to do this, download DroTheme from swdroid.com forums, it has what looks like to be Desire icons...if you feel like picking that apart to get the icons.