Searching for GPS??

kevins686

Reaction score
Using Google Navigation (that's what it's called, right?), my TB can't seem to find a GPS signal . . . it's been "Searching for GPS" for almost 15 minutes now. Other than rooting, which I don't want to get into today, is there a a fix for this? I was hoping that GB would address what I've heard is a known bug, but no dice.

Moser9Oner

Reaction score
There's an app in the Market called GPS Fix.....i myself had that problem & now it works, using that app might fix it

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

nodak102

Reaction score
GPS fix is s great app.

OP
kevins686

kevins686

Reaction score
The reviews say this app is just spam, and that you'll get ads pushed to your notification bar . . . have you experienced this?

Last edited:

Natey2

Reaction score
Download "GPS Status & Toolbox" app. Do a Menu, Tools, Manage A-GPS state, Reset, Download.

Try your navigation app then. I do this whenever the nav apps do strange things.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Moser9Oner

Reaction score
Mine has never done that.

Moser9Oner

Reaction score
What the hell i guess its true, they sent me some BS

bernardino5

Reaction score
Using Google Navigation (that's what it's called, right?), my TB can't seem to find a GPS signal . . . it's been "Searching for GPS" for almost 15 minutes now. Other than rooting, which I don't want to get into today, is there a a fix for this? I was hoping that GB would address what I've heard is a known bug, but no dice.

Flashing the MR2 radio would solve that problem mine locks instantly now you'll find it in "Thunderbolt Forum"