1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Search engine not good. Extended batt case?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by hydro556, Nov 8, 2010.

1. hydro556

hydro556 New Member

I havent been here in awhile.

I am checking to see if there are any options for a case for my Incredibles with the 2150 mah extended battery.
  2. csidba

csidba New Member

I bought the extended battery for my incredible and had the same problem with finding a case. It took some work, but I was able to customize a standard case by modifying it slightly and now it works perfect. I attached pictures of the case. I would be interested in customizing a case for you or anyone interested for $65 (fee includes the cost of the case, shipping and customization). All orders can be sent to csidba@gmail.com.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  3. hydro556

hydro556 New Member

Anything new come out yet? I am liking the extended battery and would love to have a case, like the Seido I have for the standard battery.
  4. ugafan2081

ugafan2081 New Member

You want $65 for a case are you serious ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App