SDcard will not mount HELP!

r1nstang

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and restarted my phone. After it started back up it will not mount the SDcard. I've gone into UBS debugging its checked. I plug it into the comp but it wont give me the option to mount/unmount sd card.
Please help me out here.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Physically pull the SD card and re-seat it.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a card issue. Do you have a card reader on your computer that you can pull it from and check it?

RoLa

Reaction score
I'd reboot and see what happens.Did you say USB debugging IS checked? Uncheck that and try

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
I'd reboot and see what happens.Did you say USB debugging IS checked? Uncheck that and try

no luck. I went into SPrecovery and the nandroid backups still show up so the sdcard is being seen at some point.
I got a text from my sister...an attachment...last night. I hit download...but nothing ever came up....possible virus???

RoLa

Reaction score
Boot into SPrecovery , select mount options , everything should say mount except cache, make sure usb storage is disabled.

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
Boot into SPrecovery , select mount options , everything should say mount except cache, make sure usb storage is disabled.

as in they are mounted? or should say mount as in they are unmounted?

RoLa

Reaction score

as in they are mounted? or should say mount as in they are unmounted?
Everything reads mount as in unmounted, cache is mounted so it reads unmount, and usb reads disable if mounted, enable if unmounted

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
tried it both ways no luck

if i format the card when i get home will i lose all my APP data?

RoLa

Reaction score
tried it both ways no luck

if i format the card when i get home will i lose all my APP data?
That sucks,I had the same problem I booted into SPrecovery and disabled usb mass storage and it fixed mine. Your data is not stored on your sd card.

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
my phone is sitting at a steady 107 degrees F right now.....

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
anyone else got any ideas on what I can do to fix this before I just wipe out the SDcard?