SD update.

dffan8817

Reaction score
Finally!! Just got the SD update. Just in the nick of time, too. Was about ready to go buy a printer that supports Bluetooth to try out the "Printer Share" app.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

OP
dffan8817

dffan8817

Reaction score
Worked perfect. I took the SD out of my Thunderbolt and placed it in the Xoom SD slot and my music files and all other media displayed and played with no issues. Now all we need is the 4G to drop in September. Maybe being the second 4G tablet won't be so bad.

soulshot96

Reaction score
Thanks dude. I keep hearing people saying it works/doesn't work. Nice to have some confirmation. One question tho...is it the SD card that came with your thunderbolt or one that you bought for it?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
dffan8817

dffan8817

Reaction score
It's the 4gb that came with my HTC Eris 2yrs ago. I just been too lazy to move all my media to the 32gb that came with the Thunderbolt. Any micro SD should work as long as its under 32gb, far as I know.

soulshot96

Reaction score
Thanks I was just wondering if it has to be a high class one.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

uthscsamd

Reaction score
I put the 32 gig hc 10 into the xoom. The laptop saw it right away and I was easily able to add stuff to it. However, when running through my xoom file explorer, I can't access it because I can't find it. The Gallery recognizes it and shows the pics on the card, but I can't get to the files themselves.

Anyone else have this problem? I have a non-rooted xoom.