SD Card

micp1480

Reaction score
No where in the reveal video, was it mentioned if the S6 will have a SD card or not. Does anyone know for fact that there will be no SD card, as the rumors are saying?

MICP1480

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
Well, that is what I was afraid of. No SD card means I must make a decision if I want to go to the iPhone 6 Plus. The SD card was the only reason I went for Android. I think Samsung is going to take a hit on this mistake, for there are many who are like me, who feel that the SD card is bid a big deal.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are still plenty of good Android choices that DO have an SD card slot. The Samsung S5 would be a good choice. And it's current.

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
Here is what I am hunting for. I currently have the Note 4, and it's ok. What I want is an SD Card, Speed, and most importantly, a screen that is bright enough that I can see it outdoors.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
You can always take a look at the HTC M9. It should meet your needs nicely.

Nicole Leach

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
no SD card slot is the deal breaker for me.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I'm definitely going to pass on the S6. When I'm eligible for an upgrade, I'll to to the S5 and stick with that until Samsung comes to it's senses. Wow. They really blew it this time. Glass back with fingerprints galore?? *Shakin' my head*

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Here is what I am hunting for. I currently have the Note 4, and it's ok. What I want is an SD Card, Speed, and most importantly, a screen that is bright enough that I can see it outdoors.

The Note 4 already has all of those things. Are you just itching for something new, or is there another reason you'd like to move on to a different device?