SD Card?

OP
AceDROID

AceDROID

Reaction score
I did all of that, and went through the whole format route. Hopefully it works.. we'll see.

So for the learning experience, everyone format the card, just back up your stuff to a computer first haha.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

zertsman

Reaction score
My pics are in the dcim folder. I just stuffed in the card from my driod x.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

rhighfil

Reaction score
I don't even have an SD card yet, and this was giving me problems. The internal folder that I'm assuming it will mount to, unmounted and I lost a couple of my apps and wallpaper.. and when I tried installing stuff, it said it had a problem parsing package. crazy.. for now it seems to be working.. I tried the automount program, but it says it doesn't work on later android versions.. so I don't know if that fixed it, or if unplugging the phone from the computer fixed it, but for now it's working. Can anyone shed any light on the situation? I'm new to these google-tracking-devices, but not really new to linux- just a lil' rusty. :D

rhighfil

Reaction score
I don't even have an SD card yet, and this was giving me problems. The internal folder that I'm assuming it will mount to, unmounted and I lost a couple of my apps and wallpaper.. and when I tried installing stuff, it said it had a problem parsing package. crazy.. for now it seems to be working.. I tried the automount program, but it says it doesn't work on later android versions.. so I don't know if that fixed it, or if unplugging the phone from the computer fixed it, but for now it's working. Can anyone shed any light on the situation? I'm new to these google-tracking-devices, but not really new to linux- just a lil' rusty. :D

Make that half-working.. the my programs and wallpapers are back, and the folders appear again in ES File Explorer, but..... I'm still getting this error "There is a problem parsing the package." whenever I try to install anything.