sd card

Urvashi

Reaction score
My sd card is showing full even though I have deleted all the contents while uploading it on my mac.
I have tried to switch it off but it's not allowing me to take anymore pictures or videos.

D

doriean

If You Have A Micro Sd Card Reader..plug It In To Your Computer..Open Disk Utility..Click On Your Micro Sd Card In The Right Side..Then Choose Erase Then Choose Format...Then Put It Back In Your Phone Should Be Good To Go..Hope This Helps

kptphalkon

Reaction score
You can format the card straight from your phone, i thought.

Go to your phone settings, sd card and phone storage. Unmount the card, then format and remount.

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Have you tried reformatting your SD card?

how do i do that?

You can format it directly on your phone, follow instructions below

1. Press Menu and open the Settings app. 2. Scroll down and tap SD card & phone storage.
3. Tap Unmount SD card.
4. Format SD card should no longer be grayed out. Tap it.
it will format the SD card and you are good to go.... (make sure you have backed up your necessary files (pictures, videos etc. before you format it!!!)

OP
U

Urvashi

Reaction score
If You Have A Micro Sd Card Reader..plug It In To Your Computer..Open Disk Utility..Click On Your Micro Sd Card In The Right Side..Then Choose Erase Then Choose Format...Then Put It Back In Your Phone Should Be Good To Go..Hope This Helps

Thank you! will try today.